Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I have decided to sell my 18" Konig Livewires and go back to a 17" wheel, but I'm worried about rubbing issues. I am almost 95% if I go with a 17" it will be a factory SVT wheel powdercoated black. I will problably run a 215/40/17, so can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Cool, maybe if you sell them you can give me my money.

Do you plan on making a deal with someone, having them drive 4 hours to get them, then change your mind. Like you did to Courtney.

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
I have a FK 60/40 with 40mm offset 17's, & 205/40/17's. No rub what-so-over...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Do you plan on making a deal with someone, having them drive 4 hours to get them, then change your mind. Like you did to Courtney.
Umm Sands, I don't know what your talking about. Courtney once wanted to trade me a Quaife LSD for my 18"s, but I never made him drive to get a set of SVT wheels

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
you know what would look really cool? if you paid chris his [censored] money and stopped LOOKING like such a LOW LIFE! how long has it been chris?

Nate

·
Registered
1,880 Posts

Umm Sands, I don't know what your talking about. Courtney once wanted to trade me a Quaife LSD for my 18"s, but I never made him drive to get a set of SVT wheels

SO how about you give me my money?

And I wasn't talking about SVT wheels, I was talking about the 18"s you screwed him over on. Remember when he drove a couple hours then you told him you changed your mind.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

SO how about you give me my money?

And I wasn't talking about SVT wheels, I was talking about the 18"s you screwed him over on. Remember when he drove a couple hours then you told him you changed your mind.
Actually, I don't remember that at all. Courtney can get ahold of me if he has a problem, but the last time I spoke with him there wasn't one.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
You seem to keep forgetting to answer the part about when you are going to give me the money you owe me. Or how about the guy you ripped off for the exhaust and never paid.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I don't think I want to know...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts