Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious; do any females drive an SVTF? I've never seen a girl driving one except the time I reluctantly let my sister drive mine. Thankfully it's still in one piece.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
ive seen a few chicks floating around dearborn with svt's. one of them was blonde and smokin

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
i've seen a few women driving the SVTF. i believe we even have some female members here on FJ that drive the SVTF. Racen Princess comes to mind...

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I know of at least 4 females SVTF drivers in my area. Don't know if they know of this site. I have tryied to let them know but don't want then to think I am stalking them.

·
Registered
686 Posts
i saw one in my area, but that was ages ago and she was actually a really old lady in her late 50's maybe.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
One of the sales-ladies from my dad's dealership bought a red SVT 5-door. That was the only female driven SVT I have seen in West Michigan. I had the SVT Euro this weekend for a trip to northern Michigan, and my wife actually likes my ZX3 better. She said the Recaro's are not as comfortable as my stock ZX3 seats.

She did like the quietness of the SVT compared to my car

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
cmon...my wife drives my 02 sonic blue every day...and a cutey with a black one is around here also...

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
i saw one in my area, but that was ages ago and she was actually a really old lady in her late 50's maybe.
50 is really old?...son i am 54 and will gladly meet you on a road course anytime....and i race an svt, have since we built it in 02....we will be close to you in october...this old man has a 3 hour enduro at watkins glen....wanna see if a REALLY old man can blow your doors off for 3 hours?

·
You Can't Make Me Laugh
4,566 Posts
Who a little touchy there pops?

There are a few in the CFL area. I saw a cutie in Tampa one time in a modded Sonic Blue SVTF. Toolbox even told her about fj.

I've seen a few in Orlando too. I just don't think most women are enthusiast/mod minded.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have to totally disagree. My wife drives the SVTF every chance she gets. Loves the Comp Orange/EAP look, loves the Borla center Exit, even my kids - both girls have a blast.
I just think that it is a matter of how few people are aware of this car.

·
Registered
96 Posts
There are a lot of girls in SVTF's in the DC/Baltimore area. Ive seen a couple of hotties but always on the move.

·
Registered
314 Posts
My wife drives my SVTF, but not if I can help it

·
Registered
57 Posts
i know of 2. 1 i got to school with drives an 04 3door and theres an older lady that drives an 04 as well(cant remember if its a 3 or 5door)

·
Registered
56 Posts
My wife drives ours whenever she wants to but she's not a big fan of the handling of FWD cars. I know two other females in this area that drive them. In fact, 3 of the 5 that I know of in this area are regularly driven by females.

·
Registered
387 Posts
SVTFocuschick (or something like that) has the door version of my car with a few more mods than me. Taking my lunch break at a mall, I saw a Infra-red with some weird chrome wheels and something hanging from the mirror so I'm going to assume it was a girl's car

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just saw, for the first time, a girl driving an SVT in my area. What a strange coincidence.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts