Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please let me know if this is in the wrong place.

I still post on the CEG and it seems like a lot of them are buying the Steeda MTX-75 short shifter in a GB. The person heading it thinks he can get it for me for $80/shipped. I have asked him if he can find out for me and possibly let some of us in on the group buy. If all goes well, who is interested? I figured that this would be the appropriate spot as opposed to the GB section.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I'd be intrested...

As far as the "correct" spot for this thread... it's cool to have it here as long as there is no specifics given (other than price) because all GB's need to be approved by wrcfan or zx3ford and tossed into the GB forum. When you get all your info together shoot a PM to one of those guys and they'll take it from there.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Normally they sell for $90, so this would only be ten bucks off. I think i could part with the extra cash unless the price is lowered a tad

·
Registered
262 Posts
80.00 shipped and I am game......

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
$10 less? I'll part with the extra $10 later when I'm ready to buy. That's like telling us you can get the Steeda Billet AC knobs for $45 instead of 50. Oohohohhh.. Still, depending on the price, I may be interested. Post prices first.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My contact at the CEG is willing to open this up to Focal Jet which is good. He is getting me a confirmed price and once I have that I will submit it for approval in the GB section.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'm game!

·
Registered
262 Posts
$10 less? I'll part with the extra $10 later when I'm ready to buy. That's like telling us you can get the Steeda Billet AC knobs for $45 instead of 50. Oohohohhh.. Still, depending on the price, I may be interested. Post prices first.
that dang 10 bucks there mate will buy you some damn good beer! 10 bux is 10 bux is 10 bux..etc.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I don't know how many of you guys realize this, but by being a member of SVTOA, you get a 10% discount on Steeda merchandise, as long as Steeda is the actual manufacturer. I have already ordered their diamond plate floormats and the chrome shorty antenna and recieved 10% off each time. So in reality each of us should be able to order the shifter for about $81 before shipping as long as you mention you are SVTOA and give them your member number.

On a side note to all those saying it's only $10, or $5 off isn't worth my time.. go ahead and buy now and send me the excess if $5-10 is that irrelevant to you. I would gladly take it off your hands.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay, the price is confirmed at $80 shipped. I am getting the last of the details from my contact and I PMed Ron about getting this into the GB section. BTW, the time period is going to be about a week to get in on this.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Aight Dweezel, whats the deal with this GB? Have you shipped it to wrcfan yet?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yes I would like to know what is going on with this GB.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts