30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I post my new personal best results
.010 R/T
2.186 60 ft
10.027 1/8 mile
15.705 1/4 mile
86.32 trap

I'm on BFG g-force t/a kdw's running 27 psi.
Let me know what ya think. My new goal is a 15.6

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got cam gears sitting at my house for over a year but can't seem to save up enough to get someone to put them on. Everytime I get close I end up buying something else and I don't have any experience with engine internals to do it my self.

·
Registered
44 Posts
WoW! tHaTs GrEaT!

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
I don't get it. Are your reaction times based on something other than standard? I thought .500 was considered perfect. I've seen you and several others post down below .100s. Is that over .500, or how exactly does that work? Or are you just insanely good?

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
.500 is for the standard bulb tree and the .000 is for the new LED tree. A lot of tracks have been switching to the .000 tree so you will see a lot more of these kinds of posts. It is kind of funny we have 2 tracks here in the Phoenix area and Firebird uses the .500 tree while Speedworld uses the .000 tree and both tracks are NHRA sanctioned tracks so I don't think it is a requirement by any of the sanctioning bodies to have 1 or the other. Just up the the track owners. So his .010 RT is really a .510 on the old tree to answer your question. Which is a really good RT.

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
Oh, that makes sense. Thanks for the info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts