Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LET'S GO RIDE BIKES
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sitting here watching the WRC boys tear it up in Germany and I've come to the conclusion that tarmac kicks ass.
Yeah the mud and snow is cool too but I think tarmac is my favorite

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Yeah, I agree. That's why I like my car to look like a Tarmac car rather than gravel spec. But I missed the damn rally!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Apart from looking better the rallies give me more of a sense of speed. Sure we all know they are going quickly but they just look faster on TV.

Good coverage last night.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I like how Germany is tarmac, but its not all perfectly paved. Some of it is pretty nasty like the old tank testing areas.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I hate all of you guys with the SPEED channel!!! I hate Comcast and CT!!! But I'll have it whan I get to school this fall.

CCC

·
Registered
238 Posts
Did you see some of sections of the "Tarmac" that they had to run on?

I complain alot about having to drive my slightly stiffened Focus, 40-50 MPH over New England roads.

I can't imagine how their kidneys feel after running a very firm race car over those acient roads, at speed.

For me, its real racing. I just love the idea of real cars on real roads, in any weather.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I read somewhere that the WRC is thinking of cutting the number of Tarmac rallies becuase its "Not as exciting"
Yeah...it's true. Personally I think a few a year is OK, but Gravel is always the best
Snow and mud are cool too...but not my fav because they are just to slippery.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts