Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
FJ Premier Sponsor
12,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Steve here. Just a quick heads up to let you know we're here and ready to help.

We're offering employee pricing across the board on everything we carry with an unsurpassed level of service.

Please feel free to post in this thread, PM me, e-mail me at [email protected] or call our dedicated toll free forum line at 1-800-598-1484. Please feel free to talk to any of the guys at the parts center, they're there to help and they WANT to help.

Keep an eye out for additional deals and specials soon.

-Steve

·
FJ Premier Sponsor
12,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a quick FYI for you guys, for the foreseeable future we are offering an additional 5% discount coupon for order placed through our website.

Just enter "FocalJet" in the coupon field to take advantage of this offer.

Thanks, Steve

·
FJ Premier Sponsor
12,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buy from Steve! He's bringing it!!!
Hey look, it's my favorite Cajun!

Thanks Chalon, your support is greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

-Steve

·
FJ Premier Sponsor
12,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gotcha was just curious. I guess I should buy something so I can say I've boughten from all three.
Yes, I changed jobs and now work for Tasca.

It's going to take me a little time to tweak the inventory to fit what you guys need and get used to some different processes but that's no big deal, Tasca has an amazing operation that they're building and I'm lucky enough to be a part of growing it.

-Steve

·
FJ Premier Sponsor
12,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quick bump :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have a quick question. My power steering hose popped on my Svt, could you let me know what the correct part number I would need so that I can make sure I get the correct one please?

·
FJ Premier Sponsor
12,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a quick question. My power steering hose popped on my Svt, could you let me know what the correct part number I would need so that I can make sure I get the correct one please?
Where did it pop? The OEM line is discontinued but if it's just leaking at the fitting at the pump then that is replaceable. If it is the line there are aftermarket replacements, I know Gates makes one.

Fitting number F5RZ-3R608-B.

-Steve

·
Registered
201 Posts
Does that mean im SOL?
Like Steve said ford discontinued that part so the next best thing is the gates one and he provided you with the part number in the post above yours. I just did mine not too long ago good part no complaints here. Check rockauto or amazon forget which was cheaper. Goodluck

·
Registered
292 Posts
Ok I misread his post I thought it said aftermarket for the fitting but now that I reread it I see that it says the line, thanks ill look for it.

·
FJ Premier Sponsor
12,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just a quick heads up that our new website is set up to accept Paypal as well as most credit/debit cards. :)

-Steve

1 - 20 of 23 Posts