Ford Focus Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1149 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Re: Team Dynamics Pro Race Super Buy

Hey Chalon, does TD offer any pro race wheels in bolt pattern 5x110? I recently bought a SAAB OG9-3 and after getting PR3's for the Focus, I was thinking about getting PR1.2's or maybe PR3's again for the Saab down the road.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,103

Hey Chalon, does TD offer any pro race wheels in bolt pattern 5x110? I recently bought a SAAB OG9-3 and after getting PR3's for the Focus, I was thinking about getting PR1.2's or maybe PR3's again for the Saab down the road.
Yes sir. Both the PR.12 ans PR3 can be spec ordered in 5x110. Just let me know :thumbup: .

·
Registered
2,814 Posts

Those look GREAT on the Contour platform

·
Registered
474 Posts

LOVE the pr3's! Next wheels for the wagon will definitely be a set of those.

·
Registered
629 Posts

So is the special pricing only on the wheels that you list? So for black Pro Race 3's that would mean et42 only, otherwise it's full list price for other offsets and colors?

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,111

So is the special pricing only on the wheels that you list? So for black Pro Race 3's that would mean et42 only, otherwise it's full list price for other offsets and colors?
The listed pricing in the buy is for in stock inventory only.

You can order a set to your specs to be manufactured for you. ETA is 12 weeks. Payment up front is required.

I need to know what you are looking for to provide pricing, which will be higher than the listed buy special pricing. Still, pricing will be the best available and never full msrp. :)

·
Registered
629 Posts

I think I'd want PR3's in gloss black et35. I really wish they came in 17x7.5, though.

·
Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
11,279 Posts

1.3 19x8.5 ET 30 in 5x114.3 Power Silver, please.

·
Registered
232 Posts

im between the PR1.2 and the PR3. i only need 2 but they will have to be custom i think. could you do either of those in a 15x8 et 40? and would they both clear SVT brakes as 15s? what would the weight of those be at that size? shoot me a pm with details and ill be making a decision about which style im going to run with.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,118

im between the PR1.2 and the PR3. i only need 2 but they will have to be custom i think. could you do either of those in a 15x8 et 40? and would they both clear SVT brakes as 15s? what would the weight of those be at that size? shoot me a pm with details and ill be making a decision about which style im going to run with.
AFAIK TD doesn't make custom sizes like that... but if they do sign me up for 15x7.5 pr1.x et35-42ish
Stay tuned. A PCA announcement is around the corner. ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts

Price for 1.2 in black, 18" fitment for a 2013 Focus ST please. What are the offeset options? I wouldn't mind a TINY more agressive offset than stock.

1101 - 1120 of 1149 Posts