5x100
7.0x17"
50mm offset
56.5mm centerbore?

·
Raving my tets aft
1,568 Posts
Re: Team Dynamics Pro Race Super Buy

Hmm Pro Race 3 in 17x7.5 ET(need to figure out what would fit with an SVT) Colour: Green

I remember seeing something about the custom colour thing before on the forum but now cant find it....

Any idea on ball park figure for those?

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,127

Hmm Pro Race 3 in 17x7.5 ET(need to figure out what would fit with an SVT) Colour: Green

I remember seeing something about the custom colour thing before on the forum but now cant find it....

Any idea on ball park figure for those?
The Pro Race 3 comes in 15x7 and 17x7 only. The Imola comes in 17x7.5.

The custom color program is listed only for the Pro Race 1.2 and consists of green, red, orange, and yellow. The fee for these colors is $145 per set.

Pricing would be $750 per set (promotional pricing is on in stock inventory only) + $145 custom color fee + standard shipping consisting of container shipping from the UK to the US warehouse, then ground shipping to you is $65 for a total of $960 shipped.

Wheels are manufactured in the UK. Factory ETA is 12 weeks. Air freight is available, which cuts the ETA by 4-5 weeks, for roughly $250-$300. Would need to get an air freight quote from the factory. I would also need to verify the custom colors can also be had on the Pro Race 3.

Get back to me if interested.

Any questions, please let me know.

·
Raving my tets aft
1,568 Posts

The Pro Race 3 comes in 15x7 and 17x7 only. The Imola comes in 17x7.5.

The custom color program is listed only for the Pro Race 1.2 and consists of green, red, orange, and yellow. The fee for these colors is $145 per set.

Pricing would be $750 per set (promotional pricing is on in stock inventory only) + $145 custom color fee + standard shipping consisting of container shipping from the UK to the US warehouse, then ground shipping to you is $65 for a total of $960 shipped.

Wheels are manufactured in the UK. Factory ETA is 12 weeks. Air freight is available, which cuts the ETA by 4-5 weeks, for roughly $250-$300. Would need to get an air freight quote from the factory. I would also need to verify the custom colors can also be had on the Pro Race 3.

Get back to me if interested.

Any questions, please let me know.

Ah that sucks, thought they might do custom orders on the Pro Race 3's as well :(

Oh well the search goes on for 5 spokes in 7.5" then....

Thanks for the info and quote though, much appreciated.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,129

Ah that sucks, thought they might do custom orders on the Pro Race 3's as well :(

Oh well the search goes on for 5 spokes in 7.5" then....

Thanks for the info and quote though, much appreciated.
Just to clarify, they do not do custom widths.

You'll pay for them, but you might want to look into these.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,139

quick ? how much are the pro race 3s in 15x7 and would they fit over svt brakes?
$157 each/$628 per set + shipping. I am sure with the right offset the 15x7 Pro Race 3 will fit over the SVT brakes. Would need to work that out.

If you are good with the price and are looking to place a spec order, I can look further into the offset fitment.

Let me know.

1121 - 1140 of 1149 Posts