Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 856 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured it was time to have a thread devoted to new parts coming in and just a fun way to show off the little changes that we make every now and then. Think of it as a mini Team Rigz. Have fun!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll be the first to post in here. Here is the new Roush rear bumper that i got for super cheap off of their website.

Pics will be posted once i get it and then again when i paint it and install it.

·
"Shut Up man, get on my horse"
3,634 Posts
Great idea Aaron :)

Ill be the second to post here :lol:
+
= :D:D:D
A SVT bumper I plan on picking up today. For dirt cheap.

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts

·
3,634 Posts

we fit perfectly in :) :lol:

threw it in the garage :p

Aaron, give me a call when you get in.

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts

·
3,634 Posts

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
you freaking drove to daytona, this is only another 45 minutes farther

·
3,634 Posts

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Ok all you need to say is:

You: Mom, there's this set of wheels for sale down in the Orlando area for 200 dollars. Brand new the wheels alone are about $1000, and these already have tires on them. And I could use new tires (make sure you put a few screws in the sidewalls of your car before you say this)

Your mom: OK, let's go

Problem solved. Oh and 4 rims will fit in the fofo no problem...with my spare rim I had 5 back there with no problems

·
3,634 Posts
Ok all you need to say is:

You: Mom, there's this set of wheels for sale down in the Orlando area for 200 dollars. Brand new the wheels alone are about $1000, and these already have tires on them. And I could use new tires (make sure you put a few screws in the sidewalls of your car before you say this)

Your mom: OK, let's go

Problem solved. Oh and 4 rims will fit in the fofo no problem...with my spare rim I had 5 back there with no problems
HAHA. True, true. I do need some new wheels :lol: tho they might sit in the garage for a while :lol: . Ill let you know what goes down. How do you find this stuff :eek:

btw $184 with my 8% coupon :lol:

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
I find this **** because I don't have any more money. If I had more money I'd be driving down there tomorrow morning to pick buy them, but I iz broke :(

But whenever I have bank waiting to be spent, nothing ever comes up. The TDs were and EXTREMELY rare excetion to my apparent unluckiness :lol:

·
3,634 Posts
I find this **** because I don't have any more money. If I had more money I'd be driving down there tomorrow morning to pick buy them, but I iz broke :(

But whenever I have bank waiting to be spent, nothing ever comes up. The TDs were and EXTREMELY rare excetion to my apparent unluckiness :lol:
That sucks, but you should get them.
Im not gonna steal em from you :p
but ssomeone placed a bet on them.. and my 8% coupon expires tomorrow ;o :eek:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just preordered this from FSWerks. Well, actually my wife called since i am underway.

Duratec Engine Cover!!! Oh yes, it's friggin going down!

·
3,634 Posts
Duratec Engine Cover!!! Oh yes, it's friggin going down!
Walk into the club, its goin downn. :p
nice nice aaron.
your going way ahead of us now :p
good for you. :thumbup:

·
Go ahead - ask me how Chalz' huge, bulging, fearle
3,240 Posts
It's going down
A logical progression on the timeline
The separation narrowed down to a fine line
To blur the edges so they blend together properly
Take you on an audible odyssey
Now it's going down

I need to load some pics to Photobukits.

My engine is as assembled as it can possibly be. I wrapped the header halfway to protect the PCV can and sprayed it with black silicone protectant. The blower was dismantled, cleaned, had casting irregularities dressed, resealed and installed. All the accessories are hung and tightened. Every bolt, nut, screw, and fastener has been torqued to spec with blue lock tite in accordance with the Helm Focus manual or my own good judgement. The engine wiring harness is installed, fully wrapped and secured. The valves were about .002" out of lash beyond what I prefer so I bought oversize buckets and machined each one down until they all sit at .005"....nice and quiet. I opted to not reinstall WMI or the BAP and will be running essentially a stock a tune with modifications for displacement and compression. I expect about 250 WHP nothing more. Once I get back from Iraq it's going to be 400-450 WHP/ but that's another post....

The only thin I have left to do is install a new serpentine belt and a new brake booster hose. Apart from that, he bitch is ready to drop.

PS: Rick come weld a wideband O2 bung in my header. :)

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Dude that's AWESOME :D

You need to bring the Fofo to a meet-up once it's out of the garage....I wanna ride in a FI Focus while simultaneously sitting in Recaros (both of which I've never done before :))

·
3,634 Posts

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
he's selling Recaros :hump:

but $950 + 150 for shipping :(

1 - 20 of 856 Posts