Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about anyone else, but I take pictures of my car fairly frequently. Unfortunately they just get loaded onto my computer and forgotten about or deleted off the camera because I never do anything with them. Fearful of topping Stolle's record for number of Rigz threads in a short period of time, I rarely post Rigz threads of my new pictures :lol:

I figured a thread where we could post pictures of our cars without constantly making new threads would be cool :D

One rule though....don't delete images and leave broken links. If you delete a picture from Photobucket or whatever then edit your post accordingly :thumbup:

Today I went up to South Carolina for an illegal fireworks run with one of my buddies...made it from his house to the fireworks store in 2 hours and 15 minutes and got 33mpg round trip...not too bad for a car with 145k on it. Oh and we got a decent amount of explosive goodness :evilgrin:

Of course I took pictures, with the new TDs on the car and all ;)

And I cruised around downtown after class tonight and took some pics

Yeah, I'm a whore :p

·
"Shut Up man, get on my horse"
3,634 Posts
:bang::bang:Darn you Josh! Darn you for having such a beautiful car :lol:
Just go and put it in Rigz, it deserves to be there. :)

Who drives around downtown?

Scratch that.
Who drives around downtown and takes pictures :eek:
Im pretty sure its ghettoer then Arlington.

Dont ask why Im on here this late:screwy:
I got a great offer on fogs and Im waiting for the guy to reply so I can go ahead and paypal him the money:bow:. All I gotta do is pay the shipping. :banana:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Took me about 15 minutes to open the page to where I could see all the pics and every minute was worth it. Great looking car. Now I am going to go have to have a photoshoot when i get home. This is going to be a great thread.

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys :wub: haha

Honestly, I was scared ****less as I went around downtown taking pictures. There were bums everywhere and I was leaving my car running (I was only at each spot for a minute or two) with Hollywood Undead blasting :lol:

Aaron let me know when you're going...if I can I'll tag along and we can get some with both cars.

Make sure you contribute guys :)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I think i have a few spots in mind for a photoshoot but i am going to drive around when i get home and scope them out again. I'll let you know how it goes. I don't have your number and Hollywood undead is the sh*t.

·
3,634 Posts

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think i have a few spots in mind for a photoshoot but i am going to drive around when i get home and scope them out again. I'll let you know how it goes. I don't have your number and Hollywood undead is the sh*t.
Yeah I just randomly drove around saying "that looks like a good spot" :lol:

904-514-3371 :thumbup:

I've heard of a really cool spot, but I haven't made it there yet....maybe we could check it out :party:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Sounds good. I'm probably going to get the little lady to dress up like a cheerleader and pose on the car. :lol::lol::lol: And right after i ask her, she'll stab me. :lol::lol::lol:

·
3,634 Posts
I'm probably going to get the little lady to dress up like a cheerleader and pose on the car. :lol::lol::lol: And right after i ask her, she'll stab me. :lol::lol::lol:
Ill stab you too. :lol:

:what:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I'll be full of holes by the end of the day. Oh well. I'll jut put my dog in the drivers seat and make it look like he's driving. Way cooler.

·
3,634 Posts
I'll be full of holes by the end of the day. Oh well. I'll jut put my dog in the drivers seat and make it look like he's driving. Way cooler.
:lol: your crazy.

Anywhoo this is going off-topic. thats why we have a randomness thread :lol:

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds good. I'm probably going to get the little lady to dress up like a cheerleader and pose on the car. :lol::lol::lol: And right after i ask her, she'll stab me. :lol::lol::lol:
I kinda tried once...I got the death look then ran before I got anything worse :lol:

·
3,634 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
i has a freind who loves to model

·
3,634 Posts
Rofl

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Here are the pics from yesterday. Enjoy.

Hope you like!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Pictures are posted in Team Rigz too. Feel free to throw your pics in there too Josh.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts