Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who accually knows my story why i got a the Tribal, well after 3 years i finally paid it off.

due to my ex from a long time ago , Feb2002 had to trade in 2 of my trucks which were together up-side-down 12grand (long story) and I bought the Tribal for 26grand. So if you put that together that is 38grand plus tax/lic/interest equals over 40grand

Yes I got F'ed in the "a" but I was just happy at the time i was away from my crazy ex. and everytime i paid my monthly car payment i didnt care about the price , I was just happy i was free from her

I am finally getting back on my feet, I am shortly moving out of the folks house (in 2002 i had to move back into my folks house due to my nasty breakup) and I think i found a place a block from my work and it has a garage for teh tribal.

I just wanted to share this with you, this is a great accomplishment for me and I just felt like sharing with you.

FINALLY ALL MINE!!!!!

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I'm two more payments away from my car being all mine, but light years away from looking like yours, congrats man!

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
What all was on teh tribal when you bought it? 26 large for a ZX3 is a lot of cashola. Like WRX territory.

Congrats! I'll be out from under mine in a few months as well.

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What all was on teh tribal when you bought it? 26 large for a ZX3 is a lot of cashola. Like WRX territory.

Congrats! I'll be out from under mine in a few months as well.

when i bought it
Here is what came with teh tribal

and to be honest what all that was done its a good price

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was a good starting point to make my Focus EXOTIC

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yeah, been there... Many times.

But at least you have a sick looking ride.
not sick exotic

·
Registered
744 Posts
rob,

congrats on the payoff, im not too far behind ya!
i am also glad to hear you're getting back on ur feet, its a good feeling and awesome accomplishment.

we gotta hit up hooters again or heck, some other local bars.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Re: The car i paid too much for is finally paid off and all mine

Congrats, Rob! No car payment is fun... until some punk runs a red light, totals your car and you have to buy another one.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
way to go Rob, glad things are going well for you

i'm only a year away from having my car paid off, and i can't wait!!!

congrats on the place, will there be a house-warming party or something?

btw, nice exotic...

Laz

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Re: The car i paid too much for is finally paid off

Congrats! Hope you don't run into a post at Walmart.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
For those who accually knows my story why i got a the Tribal, well after 3 years i finally paid it off.

due to my ex from a long time ago , Feb2002 had to trade in 2 of my trucks which were together up-side-down 12grand (long story) and I bought the Tribal for 26grand. So if you put that together that is 38grand plus tax/lic/interest equals over 40grand

Yes I got F'ed in the "a" but I was just happy at the time i was away from my crazy ex. and everytime i paid my monthly car payment i didnt care about the price , I was just happy i was free from her

I am finally getting back on my feet, I am shortly moving out of the folks house (in 2002 i had to move back into my folks house due to my nasty breakup) and I think i found a place a block from my work and it has a garage for teh tribal.

I just wanted to share this with you, this is a great accomplishment for me and I just felt like sharing with you.

FINALLY ALL MINE!!!!!
Congrats on owning the Teh Tribal.

·
Take a Bite of My Burrito!
3,139 Posts
Re: The slow ugly car i paid too much for is finally paid off

Congrats Rob things are working out for you now

Ex-G/F...gone
Car...Paid for.
Hair.....gone

Now you just need to work on your impotence.

·
Registered
883 Posts

Ex-G/F...gone
Car...Paid for.
Hair.....gone
Owning An Exotic Car......Priceless

Congrats on the payoff, and the new pad as well.

Hope you have many crazy partys there

LAZ

·
I have a great pair of eyes
1,774 Posts

Sweet Robert!!! I remember when you and I owed the same on our focus's... I still owe six grand lol.

You've worked your tail off on that car. Congrats Bro.

1 - 20 of 224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.