Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the euro lights installed yesterday and the hood lock in the grill.
Lemme know what you think?
Thanx

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
very nice man... so what ever happened w/ the detail shop that screwed up your hood?

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they paided for it 2 be fixed and 2 weeks later my car was broken into, and now its finally complete

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Those headlight covers are SWEET with those lights! I like that a LOT better than the old GTS covers you had. I'm surprised you didn't get ST170 lights and had them already black to match your paint pattern instead of going with the covers.

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those headlight covers are SWEET with those lights! I like that a LOT better than the old GTS covers you had. I'm surprised you didn't get ST170 lights and had them already black to match your paint pattern instead of going with the covers.
money is very tight, i traded some of my nitrous kit for the paint and install

·
Registered
378 Posts
that is some damn fine work, my friend. damn fine.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Man, your car looks amazing, everythings looks good together.
Love the hood!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
looks sick! i like it even better than before. and to be perfectly honest...your car is the FIRST i have ever seen that i like that hood on! all the other look like crap. good work

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
wow

·
Registered
433 Posts
very very very nice car.

i am getting those headlights soon. and i was debating if i wanted to get the cover thing and paint it to match my car. now seeing the cover on someone elses car... i think i might just have to get the cover as well

·
Registered
139 Posts
looks good. the covers really change the shape of the front end. i would paint the grill either gloss black to blend in with the hood and light covers or red to match the car... right now the grill looks out of place and really cheap looking.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts