Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm not the only guy in TN with an SVT (I've seen a few 3 doors around on the highway). Anybody on these forums from The Volunteer State?

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'm in the Nashville area, but with a Twilight Blue ZX3, no SVT. My wife has a white ZX3. There is somebody around here with a red SVT 5-Door though. Where are you from? Good to see somebody else from TN on here!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If by Nashville area you mean Clarksville, and by red SVT 5-door you mean my car... I'm truly sorry for driving like a ****.

Doesn't have to be an SVT to share the Focal love. I was just curious if there were any SVTers locally that could help me with my car. hehe

·
Registered
357 Posts
I don't get up to Clarksville much. The SVT that I've seen has been between my place in Nashville and where I work out in Franklin. Even if it wasn't you, glad to see another TN Jetter on here.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I have a Black 2004 SVT Focus in the Nashville area. I'm looking to move into a Focus ST or Mustang GT.

Nate

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm out in Dickson, about 45 minutes west of Nashville but I'm pretty much only home on the weekends because of work. If you see a tangerine scream ST rolling around, there's a REALLY good chance it's me.

·
Registered
357 Posts
My folks live in Centerville, so I come through Dickson every now and then. I'll keep an eye out, but a tangerine ST will be hard to miss!

·
Registered
72 Posts
My folks live in Centerville, so I come through Dickson every now and then. I'll keep an eye out, but a tangerine ST will be hard to miss!
You will probably never see it, lol. I work put of town typically during the week and am usually not in the county on weekends.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Memphis guy here. Yellow zx3 SAP, but I have Virginia plates. Came to memphis for school.

·
Registered
66 Posts
yesssir. I only go to VA for the holidays, I live here in memphis now.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Fredericksburg. yeah, i get a ticket almost every time i've driven home, and always in VA. never in TN. i think the bright yellow attracts the cops for real. so i've learned to fly home. its about the same price if you book in advance.

akinc - one of my roommates is from chat. but she drives a honda element :screwy:

·
Registered
357 Posts
My wife's parents live in Memphis, so we will probably be over that way around the holidays if you see one of our ZX3s with Davidson Co. tags.

Welcome to FJ akinc!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Anyone going to IA Sunday? It's at LP Field again. 9-5, I think entrance fee is $10.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts