Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even with all the problems with scheduling the FJ Track Attack was a success. Those that did attend had a great time and NASA was pleased with the turnout.

We are working on teaming up with NASA for a second event later in the year.

More details as they become available. :thumbup:

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Ted7rns said:
We're still working on the details. It will be at a track in the Southwest part of the US.
Cool. The West Coast guys have so few opportunities to race... ;) J/K
Can we plan the NEXT one at somewhere like VIR or Barber?
:dunno: :)

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Why go east when there are plenty of FUN tracks close to us? But I smell a west coast track in the works, I say let's go for a high speed track one that we can stretch our legs in!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
This event we want in the west so that western tuners that didn’t make it to Mid-Ohio can now run their cars. I know FocusSport, F2 and Marcy all built some great cars to run in the Shoot-out, this will give a chance to run against one another. I expect them all to be TTA or TTU cars.

·
Professor PowerSlide
5,944 Posts
f2focus said:
Why go east when there are plenty of FUN tracks close to us? But I smell a west coast track in the works, I say let's go for a high speed track one that we can stretch our legs in!!!!!!
We all know what track that means.:cool:

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
slidemaster said:
We all know what track that means.:cool:
Well if it's THAT track, no way I'll go except to spectate, but if it's a moderate track, somewhere in between "THAT" track and it's corresponding track.. I might try to find a way to play :D

·
Professor PowerSlide
5,944 Posts
Nasa runs there tons...like this weekend. I believe my buddy craig will be lapping around in a nice STI.
Im sure Walter would love to be there. Depending on the condition of the rework of the Mustang or the status of a Gt500 we may be there in other classes as well.

Play at the attack in December at Buttonwillow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.