Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Major props to DJsilver. Let me set it up for you. Here in Louisiana We have our TLAC series. Trans Louisiana Autocross Challenge. It Is a 5 event state wide series with all 4 scca clubs involved. In H/S I won the first event in Baton Rouge,LA with a honda driver taking 2nd. That put me in the lead for the year end points 12 to 9. I didn't make it to the event in New Orleans, so the Honda got 12 free points on me. That gave him 21 and me still at 12. Last sunday we had our 3rd event in Shreveport, LA DJ silver drove the 51/2 hours or so from Mississippi to make it to the event. He was so good he was able to split me and the Honda(without beating me) and help me gain back the points I lost not going to New Orleans. He was so good He sand bagged till his last run and turned a faster time then the Honda, but slow enough to allow me to win. So I got the 12 point for 1st and the honda got the 7 points for 3rd. that leaves me only 4 points behind. I think I can make them up in the last 2 events.

OK, Maybe he didn't LET me win, or maybe he did? I don't know, but he sure helped me out in the point's chase. So thanks Don, whether you held back or not thanks... who says jetters don't look out for one another.

·
Registered
407 Posts

Just so there's no doubt, I NEVER sandbag. You just plain out beat me! Just the same I had GREAT fun and will be back soon!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts