Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone who organized this thing and all the sponsors who just made it incredible! The list is too many to thank! Can't wait to see you guys try and top yourselves next year!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Best focus event Ive ever been to. Best part was the powerworks cars. Cant wait til next year! Thanks to everyone who put it together. Excellent work.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Thanks again for a great time on Saturday. Jet Fest was probaly one of the best car events I have been to in a very long time. Thanks to all the sponsers, and everyone that helped pull off the event. I am looking foward to next year, and going out and autocrossing.

for JF05

·
Registered
316 Posts
Just got home myself and it was a great time! See you all next year when I will maybe have some skill at autoX

and yes the powerworks cars were fun, but Turbo Tom's setup just... ummm Blew them the hell away. (although realisticly they are for different kinds of drivers... Tom's kit is the kind that lets you scare yourself every time you drive it
)

·
Registered
563 Posts
Thank you!!! I had a awesome time. That RS8 is just badxxx.

·
Krunktronik Tuner Goblin
3,346 Posts
That was a fun weekend.

I enjoyed adding some cmedy to the event, and look foward to doing so again next year.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
My dad and I had a blast. And I KNOW spots25 did the same. I can't wait till next JF06. Its gonna be fun. And this is by far the BEST car show/event that I've been too. Organized, and just all out fun. And everyone was alot nicer then I thought. Not like the normal shows where noone will talk to you.
And I'd like to thank all the oraganzer's and sponsors again for setting this up. And a big thanks to The Tire Rack for letting us do this. For using there track, and for leaving the door open and just walk around. The staff was really nice and helpfull!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
And I KNOW spots25 did the same.
It sure was!! It was a lot of fun to see everyones cars, and talk to everyone. It was cool how everyone got along. To everyone I talked to, thanks for being so cool and discussing cars with me. For everyone else, I'll try to talk to you next year.

And a SPECIAL thanks to Tirerack, all the vendors (especially Powerworks, who let me drive their 240+ hp car
) and all the organizers of the event! I'll definatly be looking forward to it next year!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
thanks to tom for taking us for a ride
thanks to powerworks for letting us drive
thanks to everyone with great foci

wow, i was so excited going there and IM still excited

·
Registered
406 Posts
Great event see you next year.

Big thanks to everyone that help put this on.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
To everyone involved, especially Ron and all the sponsors, thanks for one hell of a good time. Great people, great cars, great memories.

Can't wait until next year!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts