Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone who came and showed up.... This truly was THE EVENT to be at for the year.... and we've lived up to the hype and the reputation. Peeps from all over the western US (Teams Socal, Norcal, Northwest and Dezert Focus all reprazentin!) came and kicked ass of this small town in Central California. You guys are what made this thing RAWK!

Thank you to all of the following for their AMAZING HARD WORK:

HotRodKris - What a shirt eh guys?
EastAl - Kick ass trophies man!
TwiztedFocus - Multi-purpose Registration and Voting Guy
Cat - For preventing my hair from coming out any quicker and bringing me food
RobbyRacer - man what an amazing place! Could not have been there if not for you
BUR'sLilBro - Thanks for showing the world that there is one thing worse than me... its two of me!
Airforcefocus - much behind the scenes action there!
GuttedHatch - Way to pimp those raffle tix.
wrcfan - thanks for the support!
FocusSportWebmaster - The man behind the scenes... thanks for the help with the graphics and with the promotion.
FocusSportVP - You my dawg! Thanks man!

The winning cars... YOU GUYS ALL DESERVE YOUR TROPHIES! Be Proud! Sick rides you've got there... specially FoKused's
sedan! (Did I just compliment a sedan??????? Did a SEDAN win BEST OF SHOW???? HOW? WHAT??? RECOUNT!!!! You gotta come out to a TeamSoCal meet sometime soon!)

Jackson Racing.... much appreciation to the whole crew who rolled out.

76 Racing Fuel and Jeremy Bryant! Thanks for being there and supporting us! I'll see you guys on the track!

HKS for the exhaust system that Rob Won

Black Diamond Racing... One sick Focus they brought!

Last and FAR FROM LEAST.... FocusSport! Thank you! Without FocusSport none of this would have happened!

I'm forgetting people and things... but you you who you are. I'm forever indebted to you all for making this the most amazing experience this year for me, and for many others.

To those of you I met and spoke with.... it was a pleasure!

And BTW... if you thought this year rocked....... wait till next year! Now we know what we're doing!

LIL edit... I still need to figure out some small costs (like postage for mailing out the shirts to peeps that didn't make it, etc...) but we came damn close to making $1000 for Vital Options, an international non-profit cancer communication, support and advocacy foundation that helps cancer survivors the world over. YOU Did that..... Thank you all!

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Good times...........wish I coulda' hung for Friday and Sat. nights but even so - Great Event!!
thanks again Todd.....

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
I really wanted to go to this but I had to be at Hot Import Nights this weekend.

FYI, one of the HIN photographers was talking to me at the show about FOTB and said that if they weren't busy with HIN, the would have had someone covering the FOTB event. So don't schedule next years FOTB during a HIN event!!

·
Banned
6,369 Posts
Next year I'll take off more time so I can spend some time there rather than just an afternoon.

It was great, the door prizes were excellent, the people were cool, the ocean was cool.

Hopefully more Dezert Foci will make it next year. I'll plan on it.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really wanted to go to this but I had to be at Hot Import Nights this weekend.

FYI, one of the HIN photographers was talking to me at the show about FOTB and said that if they weren't busy with HIN, the would have had someone covering the FOTB event. So don't schedule next years FOTB during a HIN event!!
Was that from Carandmodel.com? They were super interested in being there but had to be @ HIN...

As soon as I know next years date... I'll let you all know... many calendars to coordinate...... But I'll hint....

Sumthing about Santa Barbara seems promising!!!

·
Inebriated Pecker Obstructionist
2,958 Posts
Hey don't thank me for the trophies, we need to thank Jarred at A+ Sure Signs, in El Cajon. He is actually a member here on the boards but hasn't posted very much since he totaled out his sedan.

FOTB '03 was awesome, I defiantely can't wait for '04. Remember if you need any help, let's get rolling so we can make FOTB '04 even better!

BTW, Todd how about the Focus On The Strip idea? I think that would be fun too, because any reason to go to Vegas is a good reason!

·
Registered
5,447 Posts

Was that from Carandmodel.com? They were super interested in being there but had to be @ HIN...

As soon as I know next years date... I'll let you all know... many calendars to coordinate...... But I'll hint....

Sumthing about Santa Barbara seems promising!!!
Yeah he's a carandmodel.com photographer and said the same. They wanted to be there but they had to be at HIN.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Did that guy ever pick up all that confetti and glitter?
Surprisingly... yes he did.... very thoughtful! A truely classy guy!
other than the lies
he was a cool kid

nice sedan very well built ..

me:apc show car right ?
him:naw i built it from the ground up ?
me:you didnt buy it like this ?
him:nope
me:

nice car kiddo

·
Registered
96 Posts
He built the car from the ground up APC sponsored him and took the pictures that you see in there catalog and on the boxes of some of thier products. Brian is a good guy with a lot of time and money invested in his ride. You shouldnt say stuff like that unless you have the whole story. I have seen all of the Pics of his Car Being built and helped with a lot of the Process. His car gets a lot of Press from People like APC because of all of the hard work and Dedication that He has put into it.

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
He built the car from the ground up APC sponsored him and took the pictures that you see in there catalog and on the boxes of some of thier products. Brian is a good guy with a lot of time and money invested in his ride. You shouldnt say stuff like that unless you have the whole story. I have seen all of the Pics of his Car Being built and helped with a lot of the Process. His car gets a lot of Press from People like APC because of all of the hard work and Dedication that He has put into it.
I thought that car used to belong to Larry at APC, the Project Coordinator? Correct me if I'm wrong. He built it in time for IAS 2 years ago.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
I thought that car used to belong to Larry at APC, the Project Coordinator? Correct me if I'm wrong. He built it in time for IAS 2 years ago.
owned

btw i wasnt knocking him just questioning the build up ..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts