Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think the mod is merely a resister type device that fools the computer into changing the a/f to a more aggressive ratio....could be wrong, but i think that's what it is

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
It sounds like a great way to confuse the ECU and accomplish exactly... nothing.

I'd put money on this thing being just as likely to reduce horsepower as increase it... and if you did see an increase, it would probably come at the expensive of a proper A/F ratio... and it would be likely too small to measure.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
from that ad:
"It will work on ALL models of the vehicle listed above (excluding turbos) from 1989 to present "

riiiiight, cause our cars have been made since 1989, especially the turbo edition focus no one ever knew about.

"This mod will fit all models of your car."

like my 1989 ZX3-T????

it's a bs ad, any ad that speaks in very general terms like these isn't to be trusted. just like those "electronic superchargers" you see all over the place.

Nate

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
huh well i was just curious and you all are i think right i just do not know who in thier right mind would buy this crap also i think we aught to email the hell out of this guy and give him a bad name for getting foci tuners or any other tuners for that matter a scam p.o.s. part

1 - 7 of 7 Posts