Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I am Teds custom title. Not anything like the one
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i seen this thing twice near the pier twice last night around 11pm...a 93 dodge dynasty with an APC logo on the winshield,a Ricer aluminum wing on the back,stereo work,and Ghetto Rims(chrome looking hub caps),and exhaust tip...i tell ya what...after this past week at work..i needed that good laugh,i havnt laughed that hard since my neighbor saying honda's are actually fast
...anything else that...whoa...spotted???

Ted

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
There's a <font color="pink">PINK</font> Widebody 92 Intergra parked less than 3 block away. The owner ilves in the area.

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
wats wrong with the color pink? its a rare color on a car, so it usually looks good I think. My boi had a Pink CRX, sick lookin. Anyways... theres a focus around here that has that alum. wing that goes up the middle of the rear window... ugh

·
Registered
34 Posts
Don't laugh to hard, Gus Mahan, R.I.P., had a 1989 turbo Acclaim that would run <font color="blue"> </font> 12.25 <font color="blue"> </font> all day. That's enuff to embarass most of the street competition at any local track. It probably is a slug, but ya never know.

Brian

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I always wanted to get an old Mary Kay LeBaron from about the mid '80's. The turbo ones. Jack up the motor and turbo and blast down the 1/4 and run sick times. That would be the ultimate sleeper in my book!

·
Registered
15 Posts
There's an older (POS) white Geo Storm we've seen a few times in our neighborhood sporting the same rims (FF5's) Albert had on the Focus!

We also spotted this lovely vehicle while out to eat last week:

~Stephanie

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
wats wrong with the color pink? its a rare color on a car, so it usually looks good I think. My boi had a Pink CRX, sick lookin. Anyways... theres a focus around here that has that alum. wing that goes up the middle of the rear window... ugh
<font color="blue">coming from the guy w/ the pink poodle
</font>

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Please post Car-Related Threads in Pit Stop.

·
Registered
176 Posts
wats wrong with the color pink? its a rare color on a car, so it usually looks good I think.
My brother and his fellow crotch-rocket-riding friends (mostly Suzuki GS's) found a deal on pink bandanas at Wal-Mart, so their "motorcycle posse" is now called the Pink Panthers, and they all wear these bandanas. Manly men, those boys...

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
While looking around for a parking spot in a Walmart shopping center, saw a kid driving a light green or blue toyota tercel, with a toyota sticker covering the entire back window, and a rice can and white wheels.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts