Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

All the decals, except for the hatchpack, FS and Focus Challenge are coming off.

I am debating on whether to put some black SVT rims on, or just go with the plain silver ones. I think the black looks good with the black kona side moldings, but silver seems to be a popular color. any ideas?

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
dood where is Cledus????? awsome awsome !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Title says "Gutted Hatch at the track", so this is regarding your track wheels right? Or street?

Track definitely black. Street, either really... silver.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Title says "Gutted Hatch at the track", so this is regarding your track wheels right? Or street?

Track definitely black. Street, either really... silver.
I dunno, if i ever get some MXs ill be running them at the track, but for now, I think i'll leave the 16s for the track, unless I can get ahold of some 15s.

I know, I know...I'm a wheel/tire junky...as well as suspension...So as of tomorrow ill have a total of 3 sets of wheels, and...24 tires...and a full spare ZX3, and SVT suspension...I think i need help...

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I had my 16" stockers powder-coated black.

And now you've just made me rethink my choick between gunmetal nad black...man i love black.
how much to coat the wheels? where?

they look frappilicious

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

they look frappilicious
Well, personally, I was gonna go with the Duplicolor Gunmetal and have the shop "Greg's AutoWerks" conviently located in my garage/backyard, paint them for me. They are reasonable on labor rates.

·
Registered
749 Posts

they look frappilicious
Well, personally, I was gonna go with the Duplicolor Gunmetal and have the shop "Greg's AutoWerks" conviently located in my garage/backyard, paint them for me. They are reasonable on labor rates.
Dont they have a guarantee to break something with all installs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts