Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
OMG, that cannot possibly be real! (or anyone pay thatmuch for it.. shoot the starting bid was too much for it, where's the rear doors it shows them in some but not all??)

Edit: I have to say the clear corners sure are nice though!

·
Registered
186 Posts
WTF!
That's all I have to say, no way, I don't even see how he has any bids.
can't be real, has to be a joke. I HOPE

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am sure it was a joke, those bids though I don't know. It could be some of his friends bidding as a joke too. I don't think anyone in their right minds would pay anything for that car. Even though it is a Type-R.

I laughed ssoo hard when I saw that auction, that guy is a genious!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
the reserve has been met!!!!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Thats the biggest piece i've ever seen! look at the trash can roof intake

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I am sure it was a joke, those bids though I don't know. It could be some of his friends bidding as a joke too. I don't think anyone in their right minds would pay anything for that car. Even though it is a Type-R.

Whoa.. It isn't *really a Type-R (I hope I am just missing the sarcasm here!)
Seriously though.. if this is for real, think of the money this person is making off of a really.. umm.. creative auction!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Seriously though.. if this is for real, think of the money this person is making off of a really.. umm.. creative auction!
I know its not a Type-R. As I hope everyone is seeing the sarcasm in the entire auction. I bet you the bidds are from the guy that made the auction's friends. Because no one would really pay that much for that car!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts

I know its not a Type-R. As I hope everyone is seeing the sarcasm in the entire auction. I bet you the bidds are from the guy that made the auction's friends. Because no one would really pay that much for that car!
Kind of an expensive joke though.. it's like 80 bucks to sell a car on Ebay (ok, I'm poor, 80 is expensive to me lol)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts