Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 10552 Posts

·
What have I... What have I... What have I done to
14,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BlckXenonZx3 said:
Mid Atlantic needs a random thoughts/what's up thread.
I couldn't agree more :p

So basically I don't wanna have to go to my grad class tonight because I know it's gonna be lame and drag on for what feels like an eternity :thumbdown What's everyone else up to for the rest of this week?

-Brian

·
Registered
173 Posts
im bored outta my mind.. got a few goodies to put on my car but dont feel like doin them LOL.. i guess ill go play CoD. WaW

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Brian u gotta just remind urself....ur in grad school:party: Wish i had the attention-span, dedication, and overall study skills to do that. Maybe down the line i'll get kicked by a horse, or get a prescrip for adderall and be able to but right now, i kno i'll be a waste of money.

speakin of, money sucks. Keep thinking, maybe god wants me to hit the lowest of lows and just win the lottery randomly but doubt it. I would totally be the anti-lottery winner tho i think, yeh i would by expensive **** i dont need, but i think i would put a lot of money towards savings, investments, and investment in knowledge....def would learn as much as i could in school/trade/etc with my money

contemplating just getting a hardcore fulltime job in shipping (fedEx, UPS, etc) right now to make buck i can live on and have some to enjoy with....just afraid i'll get too comfortable and not want to get a job in business/computers. Guess it could morph into one tho inside the company....urgh i hate not having a gameplan.:(

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
on a side note...I AM SORE AS ****

way too hard in the gym yesterday and its totally hitting me now, eating dinner, picking up my glass was hard:lol: But all and all, it makes me happy cuz i kno im back on it again:D

·
Have you seen me lately?
682 Posts
i'm just sore in general, from my stupid desk chair and bed at school, haha ouch :( but for me, school is done april 30th? ish i think!! how about summer? does anyone want summer as bad as i do now?

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Ahhhhh depression isn't it great. Unmotivated to do anything lately.

·
14,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is your degree in, Chris? I thought that you were in a pretty affluent, nice area, so it's shocking to me to see that the job market has plummeted so badly that you can't find a job :( And yes, I know it's grad school, and it's seriously wearing me out beyond belief to teach full-time five days a week then go to school till ~9PM three nights a week with grad classes that are chock-full of hardcore work. I know it's more than worth it in the long haul, and I'm gonna be done with it this fall, but it still feels like an eternity away for now :(:lol:

I'm done with grad school in a few weeks, but sadly my last day of working isn't until June 5th (yes, I have to drive 3+ hours to Carlisle after putting in a full day of work :rant::(), so that feels like forever away too :lol:

EDIT - my bromance with Spat is on the rocks right now too. He knows why :p:lol:

-Brian

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
2focusd said:
EDIT - my bromance with Spat is on the rocks right now too. He knows why :p:lol:

-Brian
Not that I'm opportunistic or anything buuuuut....

Care to try a long distance bromance spurred by a love of all things Euro focus related :wub:

I understand if you're on the rebound and all... breaking up IS hard to do :lol:

·
Stoned Scorpion says, "GET OVER H.....OOhhh! Brown
11,972 Posts
Brian is still my bitch, no matter how far I live from him. Back the F up.

:lol:

-spatakula

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
:lol: dam the protective side of Spat, GANGSTAAAA

...next on the list? Spat's demand for Brian to have cornrows

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

so we officially competing against the michigan banter thread? BATTLE ROYALE!

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
CrUziN4L said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

so we officially competing against the michigan banter thread? BATTLE ROYALE!
Need more bewbs for that.

so..... anyone around the Mid-A get nice implants lately they'd like to showcase?

:dunno: <----This is me hefting bewbs to check for proper weight distribution. Only the little dude needs a big ass smiley instead of his vexed expression.

Screw it... banana dance! :banana:

·
Have you seen me lately?
682 Posts
EXCUSE ME! :what:
neither of you can have brian, and NO cornrows. ew. those suck. :lol:

he isn't on any rebound, he seems happy to me :p

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
:lol: ooo becky, denial denial, i guess you havent found the SpatShrine yet;)

·
Have you seen me lately?
682 Posts
haha nope, i mustve missed it the tons i've been over brian's ;)

·
14,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Chris, you're not supposed to tell her about my shrine :eek::rant:

:lol:

And yep, I'd like to see this thing get even bigger than the Michigan banter thread, but that's gonna take a lot of work and dedication from all of us. Come on guys, let's postwhore! :arr::lol:

-Brian

1 - 20 of 10552 Posts