Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to set up something big a little in advance. I'm going to post on some other boards and meet up at the Pavs. Sept. 3rd. The oldies roll out like at 9:00

the Dirt Brown Kona in Arizona

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Re: The Pavilions G2G-Sep 3rd

Any luck with the other boards Kona? Last time I checked they seemed so lifeless. I didn't really realize this, but the jet is the place to be.

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m not sure what’s up with the other boards
. Although FJ is my home I try to read past the lines on skewed opinions and why be confined to one site when you've got all this info. out there for Focus? I'm a member of a few different boards mostly to reference to however nobody is better than the Dezert

·
Registered
2,741 Posts

Do they have a Desert forum on the other boards or is everything jamed together.

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Normally Zona is jammed with SoCal and various other surrounding states but it's like talking to yourself because not many other locals speak up. We’ve converted/recruited the ones that have

·
Registered
2,075 Posts

So..what time should we be there?

·
Registered
352 Posts

i'll try to make this one to it all depends on work how big are you trying to go with this kona

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how big are you trying to go with this kona
As big as I can get
. I always hope for the biggest but I can’t do it alone. I don't know where Chris (Az_05) is but he'll be in town that weekend and wanted to meet up. 9:00 sounds good to me.

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My expectations aren't to high (no offense) however you can always prove me wrong. I think with more than a weeks notice that would increase the numbers slightly. I've always been high on action not so much on talk

·
Registered
2,571 Posts

Keep in mind that is Labor Day Weekend and some people may be getting out of the heat that weekend.

Personally I'm headed for the cool country this weekend so I should be able to make the 5 minute drive over to the Pavs that weekend.

Ron

PS: I meant to mention about that being Labor Day Weekend in your FAT G2G thread but forgot. Being too lazy to go back I just threw that in here.

·
Registered
76 Posts

hey kona i'm in

·
Registered
440 Posts

i might even suprise yall and roll the 'scort up that way...

·
Registered
2,741 Posts

How about this weekend???? I'm out for the 3rd but will be there on the 27th Kona can you make both?

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well since my name is associated with the 3rd I can’t miss that one. I got to get this place lively again, meet and greet the newbie’s. This weekend is the bridezilla shower

·
Registered
440 Posts

Well since my name is associated with the 3rd I can’t miss that one. I got to get this place lively again, meet and greet the newbie’s. This weekend is the bridezilla shower

better spend while ya can... once it becomes 'yallz' money and not 'your' money... kiss modding goodbye

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
1 - 20 of 163 Posts