Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wwoooohhooooo!!!!! ahhh anyways....just wanted to know if that stuff really works. does it really add any kinna power?? i dont see how could it. but maybe help with mileage?? give me your thoughts

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
NO!.....NO!!!.....NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Just wanted to make sure I got the point across.

You can buy an ebay bombz cai with that money.

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
wwoooohhooooo!!!!! ahhh anyways....just wanted to know if that stuff really works. does it really add any kinna power?? i dont see how could it. but maybe help with mileage?? give me your thoughts
Any and all tricks/swirlies/loop-de-loops that you teach the air to after it passes "the tornado" is gonna get 0wn3d by the intake manifold.

Sure it can make the air do cool things...but once its further downstream....it dont do [censored]!!

·
No Indians, only Zuul.
1,119 Posts
i got one for my old 300zx that i usto have and it made a big diff compared to the stocksystem but on a foci i think it woulndnt do nothin cuz of the manafold like quoted befor but on the plus side it makes your car sound all sorts of crazy like kinda like a i dunno turbo out of a weed wacker but ya know SAVE YOUR MONEY for real imrovements

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
did you guys see that show on the power block this weekend where they put a tornado-like system on an Impala SS? they dyno'd 220 before.............. and 220 after. All a bunch of crap. I like how on the Tornado comercial they get the baseline number and then after they install the POS, they let the engine rev higher and then they are like "WHOA THE TORNADO ADDED 20 HP!!!!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts