Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Okay, how would someone know to snap a pic before, during, and after the impact unless someone was on the roof of that building and pushed it off......
That is exactly what I was thinking.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
It looks like when the first picture was taken that one large piece had already fallen and more was on the way.

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
Funniest part is the guy with the little snow brush in the last pic trying to wipe it off.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
looks like the roof may be crushed even in the first pic (hard to tell) in which case the person watched as more snow fell onto it.

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
Yep, damage was already done on the first shot. Just lucky to catch the one falling.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My guess? They hear the alarm going of, look out and see smushed up car full of snow and more about to fall. Start taking pictures, new hunk of glacier like snow falls from building. Some poor Russian (looks like Russia, hell if I know :dunno) guys misfortune is imortilized on the web.

Either way, I like the last pic of the guys brushing snow off, keep at it fellas!

edit....holy crap, I need to take less than 5 minutes to write a post

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Okay, how would someone know to snap a pic before, during, and after the impact unless someone was on the roof of that building and pushed it off......
Its not that hard, you see a large peice of ice teetering on the edge of a building and see a nice Lexus parked where it might fall. 2+2 and you go grab your camera to grab some pics.

Also in the second picture you can see a few people on the ground watching too.

·
Premium Member
12,225 Posts
<font color="blue"> sn0WN3D!!!</font>
How long have you been waiting to crack out that gem, Lois?

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
<font color="blue"> sn0WN3D!!!</font>
How long have you been waiting to crack out that gem, Lois?
ROFL

But seriously, if snow is that heavy, don’t they have to worry about shoveling off the rood so they don’t do damage to the building, or the ground below. Imagine if there was a person walking buy when that happened!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts