1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts

w00t bigg MIIKKEEE in da hizzouusseee!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Hye man nice pics, How does the new Lightning and GT look close up i am dying to know
Looks like it was a great time guys

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Wow... u guys are quick. Mine are all in video format. More to come...

·
Registered
7,351 Posts

I like this one

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Kool_ZX3:
Hye man nice pics, How does the new Lightning and GT look close up i am dying to know
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No words to describe it man
Just unbelievable They need to build it.
The mustang was there as well

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Originally posted by bluebyutoo:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Kool_ZX3:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No words to describe it man
Just unbelievable They need to build it.
The mustang was there as well
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">How did the Stang look??? I hope they build the Lightning to
It looks so good in the pics along with the GT, Did you like the Stang to?? Which one did they have,the coupe or vert??

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They had the coupe at the show. Some how I missed it when I had my camera but it is awesome. I liked it. 60's influence is heavy but very cool. It's only a two seater in the concept form.

I'm sure that there are other who have photos to post.

The Lighting is absolutely doable and all I can say is drooooool

·
I am THE Focaljet MOM!
434 Posts

Drew looks alittle surprised in this pic
and Mikey looks like he's throughly enjoying himself....Testarossa seems to be caught off guard.

Nice to see some pics right away....I still can't believe my son was on the loose in Carlisle without parental supervision.
Thanks to all who made his trip possible and memorable....

xo
mom/linda

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Damn - I look stupid in those pics!

It's a good thing I was going for that look, or else they would suck

I'll have to wait until I get back to Fla to load up my pics(July 9th, staying with Dad in Long Island). So i'm glad we can see some of them already!

I had a great time at FX03 and everything else that went on all weekend...Right fellas?

I would like to especially thank Seth(emulous) and Ed(Ed_Cloud9) for helping me with the rooom and the ride there and back.

Let's see some more pics and there better be some movies, I KNOW there are a few good ones

The whole weekend was great! Thanks to all the coordinators, supporters and sponsors!

- Drew

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Originally posted by DagoFocus:
i think this is my fave pic so far...

spreadin the so-cal disease
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I am inclined to agree. I think i might have to plan on going out there for FX04!

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
Originally posted by Gutted Hatch:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by DagoFocus:
i think this is my fave pic so far...

spreadin the so-cal disease
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I am inclined to agree. I think i might have to plan on going out there for FX04!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Greg I was thinking the same thing!!!!! FX04 watch out were coming next time

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
I just wanted to drop a note and let everyone know that I'm home safely. We had to make a few stops to "Shake off the Sleepies", but it was OK for a 9 Hr Drive.
Thanks to EVERYONE for making my weekend a BLAST!!!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Heh.. mike, we went down to tennessee, up thru PA, and had no real problems. no traffic, didn't get lost, none of that.
1/2 hour from my home, 45 minutes of traffic.

all in all, a great freakin' time guys.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
haha it to me .0003 seconds to realize who the blue hair was

Looks like a fun time was had, hopefully ill be able to follow someone up next year

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Haha... u are faster than I. I didn't know who that was till I got home.

Great time! FX04 baby!!! Maybe my stereo will be even louder?!?
Or maybe not... My poor ears.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts