Pssshhhh.. Chump change!

·
Registered
267 Posts
LOL...Does that say "Manual Windows"??!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Why is the delivery charge on a Ferrari cheaper than most new cars at dealers today?

And yes, you'd think with an almost 700K car that has all those electronics, the weight of 2 power window lifters couldn't effect performance and definetely be included.

I'd also expect that window sticker to be printed on parchment.

·
Registered
340 Posts
heh whats with the "between 9 and 61 mpg" on the freeway. i do love the 8 mpg city. and i'm assuming it wants at least 91 octane.

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
yeah manual windows..... I think the F40 and the f50 had them too. it's a high performance racecar, they normally don't come with A/c as standard equipment.

I think with financing and all that i could have it paid of early 2078

And what's with the 24 month warranty??

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I didn't want power windows or A/C in my Focus, I sure as hell wouldn't want them in a Ferrari like the Enzo.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
heh, you think you would notice the A/C is on in this car?
it's no 4 banger that gets sucked of all it's performance when it's turned on. Besides ,can you imagine how hot it would get inside that car!?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I know that I have that $680,000 around here some where's. Pulls out wallet, still checking.See's moths fly out of wallet. Damn moths attacked my wallet again. Now there is a hole in my wallet. Damn it, that mean's I just lost that money. Oh well easy come, easy go.

·
Registered
795 Posts
There is a Ferrari dealer across the street from the TV station I used to work at. Never saw many people in there, except for several Italian suit-clad salesmen.

Coincidentally, there's a BMW dealer two doors down the street from the very same station.

I think they should throw in the power windows, if they were to include A/C though.

·
Registered
386 Posts
<font color="red">EMULOUS-- Cheaper destination? did you miss the $6180.00 for destination???

Nice try, but that 450 was probably just to wrap it in bubble wrap before shipping
</font>

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
My bad, 450 was for dealer prep, charged by the factory? I wonder what the dealer adds on to the total amount? Anyone know what invoice is on this car?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
My bad, 450 was for dealer prep, charged by the factory? I wonder what the dealer adds on to the total amount? Anyone know what invoice is on this car?
No one will give out invoice pricing on the car right now, unless you are buying it and ask for it. I was talking to my friend who works for Ognar Porsche and ferrari, and he doesn't even know and they have one on order. Hmm i wonder what the mark up on one of these bad boys is?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Pssshh, they don't even give you roadside assistance!

·
Registered
798 Posts
yeah manual windows..... I think the F40 and the f50 had them too. it's a high performance racecar, they normally don't come with A/c as standard equipment.

I think with financing and all that i could have it paid of early 2078

And what's with the 24 month warranty??
The F50 may have had power windows, because it was a much more luxurious sports car than the F40.

Definetly not on the F40. I mean, they didn't even put an e-brake on it!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts