Ford Focus Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
between 9 and 61 on the highway, probably closer to 9 because doing 150 on the highway is a little bit suspicious, only $657,660 i'll take seven one for each day of the week

nothing like a v-12 to make the gas station attendent your best friend!

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
heh, you think you would notice the A/C is on in this car?
it's no 4 banger that gets sucked of all it's performance when it's turned on. Besides ,can you imagine how hot it would get inside that car!?
You don't build a car like that and *NOT* Try to eke out every bit of performance possible. Hell, some of the LeMans cars are using ELECTRIC power steering pumps with a motor that only turns the pump on while cornering. They say that when turning, drag does increase on the alternator that's about the same as having the PS Pump on, but there's no power steering drag on the engine when going straight. that saves what? half a horsepower?

It's all about refinement and tweaks. Enzo drivers are lucky to even get windows that roll down. Some cars can't even do that!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
The Enzo does come with A/C as standard equipment. I'm hoping to go check one out next week.

If anyone lives in the San Fernando Valley, go check out Ognar Porsche and Ferrari as they should have one next week
but it'll only be there for a day as its already sold

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
If i got that i would definitly want electric windows, im getting tired of rolling the window up and down in my focus.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts