Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After messing around in the interior shop for a few hours I came up with something.

It started with this

then went to this

and then this

and ended with this

Also did the door

The fabric is really cool. It's weave and texture is like carbon fiber, but it is aluminum color and padded a little.

Opinions please.

Thanks

Jason

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think any yellow focus looks great. Even a stock one. That's why I bought this one.

Here is a pic of my interior. The other door was being worked on at the time. I still have to cover the panels in the back too.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
what kind of guage is in the passenger door?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is an autometer analog clock. It looks like a gauge, lights up like one, but does nothing but tell time. Kinda dumb, but why not?

Jason

·
Registered
641 Posts
J, I think black and yellow combo for the interior looks better. Get rid of the silver man but again that's my cup a tea.

Stop doing interior and get my xenon front lip
I'm tired of putting another ad, the original got deleted together with my account.

=dRe=

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
looks good, its creative

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
off the hizzle fo shizzle jason!!!

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
Jason ,

Awsome, Me Like, me like alots

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
On yellow cars I usually only like black/yellow but I gotta say the little hints of silver flavor make it seem more trendy to me.

Dude I gotta ask where did you get that fabric, I have been looking for something just like that to stuff in my door panels.

·
Registered
406 Posts
That is sweet

1 - 16 of 16 Posts