Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aright im not too thrilled with reporting this mainly because the last one sucked, but it is definite thing now. Paul Walker will starr in it again along with possibly VinDiesel acting as a fugitive in Mexico (from the first)

only reason im bringing it up is because i haven't heard any substantial info before this only rumors. I was just watching MTV and the host in Vegas said "i got FastAndTheFurious3 being shot behind me...". So i went in search of information.

If they make it better than the last one and more like the first (which i highly doubt, knowing how directors are now-a-days...more fake effects, better ratings) but im curious to see how it turns out

here is a link for more info:
FastAndTheFurious3

-chris

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
If I could go back in time, I'd kill the guy who first invented the movie camera, just so that none of these movies had ever been made.

·
Banned
2,115 Posts
Why dont they just take the 3 fast 3 furios clips that are mad in flash and put it on film and have Paul walker try to talk like he's a homie and say brah and yo stuff. That will save them tons on production!

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha

na i admit, the last one wasn't worth the reel it was filmed on. but the first is a classic, one of the first movies that showed the streetracing life, and was done fairly well in comparison to the last

if they tone it down 100times than the last one...this good be aright...but unfortunetly i dont think it is, and rumor says they are gonna be street racing muscle cars lol

can't wait to see a old charger doing a drift...

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
Just the name described how bad the second one was.. "2fast2furious". How much more flaming can you get..

·
Registered
227 Posts
the first is a classic, one of the first movies that showed the streetracing life
More like a humiliating parody that single handedly leveled the credibility of the specialty automotive aftermarket and wrenched a previously cool subculture into the light so groups like "Mothers Against Automotive Modifications" could legislate our hobby out of existence.

And made APC a lot of money...

</rant>

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What ever happened to the "real' street racing movie that was being filmed by a small independent production company? I think the name was something like "Quattro Nova" or something like that?

Tony D
yeh it was called something like that...I KNO! i heard about that about 2years ago, but u kno how films are...they can be shot 5years in advance before being released

-chris

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I thought it was supposed to be in Japan and based on drifting?

Jason

·
Registered
404 Posts
No Paul Walker, no Vin Diesel.
Yes, the scene will be Japan (although only a slight amount will actually be shot in Japan).
No filming has taken place yet. The cars arent even done.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
wow...more ppl who took the fnf movies a little too serious. wake up guys, the movies are entertainment and only based upon real life. they are made for the masses. not for the people who "live the life".

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, the scene will be Japan (although only a slight amount will actually be shot in Japan).
um where are ur sources?

because i saw with my own two eyes the host of MTVsummer on the strip...say "they are filming fastandthefurious3 infront of the set"

and all sources say paul walker will be in it and vin diesel may return

·
Premium Member
12,225 Posts
No Vin Diesel storyline? Honestly, I think going back to Mexico to tell more of the original story is the only way to gain this movie some credibility.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
i heard its supposed to have vin diesal and not paul walker........... how paul walkers character went one direction after their split in part 1..... the 3rd film is supposed to depict what happens to vin diesals character.......

i think the fast and furious 3 committee is doing casting calls right now..... i heard somethin a while ago....

as for that "quattro nova" i know nothing about this movie and want more info.... ive heard about it like last year or so and never got any follow up on it.... tried searchin and nothing........ anyone know any places where i can get more info about it

·
Registered
404 Posts
um where are ur sources?

because i saw with my own two eyes the host of MTVsummer on the strip...say "they are filming fastandthefurious3 infront of the set"

Um, maybe because I'm building some of the cars? The set is still being built here in CA.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
um where are ur sources?

Um, maybe because I'm building some of the cars? The set is still being built here in CA.

ooops!

·
Registered
933 Posts
um where are ur sources?

Burn!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts