Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They don't look like they fit flush. Beware. I'm 0-2 on ordering lights.. they are never FLUSH!

they are an oem product from european ford plants...

i almost would bet u my bank account that they fit like a charm

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
oem europe?

since when do they produce those lights from Ford factories??

Not tryin to sound like a d!ck or anything but there's no Focus out there with those lights.

Please let us know. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I can see that the background id black (dark anyway) on these lights but I can't tell, are the lenses anso tinted? Thanks. Awsome lights BTW

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
They don't look like they fit flush. Beware. I'm 0-2 on ordering lights.. they are never FLUSH!

they are an oem product from european ford plants...

i almost would bet u my bank account that they fit like a charm
I have only been gone for 3.5 months and they were NEVER OEM parts in Germany. Never had I seen them offered through Ford dealer in Germany.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Defiently NOT OEM Europe Ford tails...definetly NOT...u might confuse them with the Cosworth focus tails...and those were and are not available either...

Would be nice if Ford would actually get of their ass and offer something like this in europe, but these tails have no association with Ford, other than fitting a Ford Focus.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I can see that the background id black (dark anyway) on these lights but I can't tell, are the lenses anso tinted? Thanks. Awsome lights BTW
I am pretty sure they are not tinted. Just looking at them, if they were, it would be much more difficult to see the details inside the lights.

Pretty sweet, but I also worry about the fitment. With a black car it wouldn't be too bad, but mine is red, and when tails don't fit right, you can see the black window sealant between the backside windows and the tails and it is definitely an eyesore.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
97% sweet.
I have to deduct points for the little chrome bars.
First I have to fork out for ST-170s before I consider these, but I'd do 'em.

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
97% sweet.
I have to deduct points for the little chrome bars.
First I have to fork out for ST-170s before I consider these, but I'd do 'em.
Those are not chrome bars, they are indentions in the plastic to make the light reflect. So 100.1% swet. I'm still waiting for mine to get in.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Damn, I think I'll have to get me a pair of these. I think they would go good with my liquid gray .... Hmmmmm

·
Registered
315 Posts
I actually purchased the first set available from Indy. These lights look amamzing! Classy. They fit great. You have to rework the bulb connectors to make them work "Wiring". Ask Indy to do this for you before shipping.

I highly recommend them.

George

1 - 20 of 20 Posts