Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2005 zx3 2.0 auto with a fswerks race exhaust and col-flo intake. also changed the plugs to e3. other then that my engine and trans are stock. im thinking about getting a sct tuner from fswerks. im looking for a little more power and a little more mpg(i know its easy to say and hard to do) but just have my car run better all the way around. was thinking a 91 octane tune and and maybe some other stuff but i thought i would post on here before calling the guys at fswerks.

i don't know much about tuners so im looking for some help and ideas.

please help

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. other then the 93 what are some other setting that would be good. egr system is for my emissions right ?. if i get that removed what would it do.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for posting that link that will help a lot. if i do go with 91 or 93 will i have to mess with the injector size or fuel system at all. are there any common tunes that people use.

·
I
13,291 Posts
thanks for posting that link that will help a lot. if i do go with 91 or 93 will i have to mess with the injector size or fuel system at all. are there any common tunes that people use.
No need to touch injectors at all until you go forced induction or big N/A mods. You can run a 93 octane tune on a bone stock car.

FSWerks is regarded as one of, if not, the best guys to tune the car. Give Randy a shout and he'll get you want you need.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts