Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess there are some advantages in working next to the license branch here in Greenwood. First a Lamborghini parks next to my yellow gundam, then this morning I find this here.

Jason

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
looks like a qvale...but not the mangusta. i dunno exactly what it is...looks familiar but i cant put my finger on it! too bad you didnt get a better pic of the symbol
do you know what it is?? and i saw a lamborghini countach yesterday....sweeeeet lookin

HAHA! i was right...its a Qvale Mangusta...the hood was throwin me off on that one cause i didnt remember it havin that "scoop" kinda thing
and it uses a ford V8 so everyone can appreciate that...even though the looks dont quite do anything for me

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it's a Qvle. But it is a Mangusta. I have a zoomed in pic of the back of it. I saw one in Columbus OH a few weeks ago. Cool looking car. Not as cool as the new Maserati wandering around Indy though. Of course next month we will have some truly awesome cars up at the speedway. And some more awesome cars outside the speedway. How come I don't see any Ferarris or Lambos around when Nascar is in town?

Jason

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah that was nice of him. I noticed that too. He left, then came back and parked out by me. Probably felt bad afterwards cause my car would make his look bad. I guess he should he stuck with his partial handicapped spot.

Jason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts