Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think we should start a thread where people can post links to all the available rims for the focus. make it one of those "sticky" threads that stays at the top of the message board. i know of numerous sites that have rims for the focus and people are always asking where they can find some rims to fit our lug pattern. i mean its nothing against The Tire Rack but they dont have ALL the rims that fit our cars. and i hate to break it to them but they also dont always have the best prices. but anyway...obviously its up to a mod to do this but i think it would be MUCH MUCH more convenient and easier for everyone. its just a suggestion

in fact i think there should be threads like this in every every catagory. so instead of someone always being like "use the search function" they can be like "check the thread at the top of this board!"

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man...took my thread a while to get a response! i really do think this would be a good idea tho. you dont even have to post just the pics but just links would be very helpful for everyone

·
Registered
243 Posts
Maybe even a thread that you can post pics with the wheels on the Focus, that way you can see if thats the "look" your going for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts