Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watchin the video on myfordfocus.com on a fctb install, and i noticed the stock bracket looks like the one i waited a month to get, could i have used the stock bracket instead of wiating? also i saw that the one on the video cam with screws, mine didnt can i use the ones that are stock?

thanks,

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Originally posted by the_enemy_within:
I was watchin the video on myfordfocus.com on a fctb install, and i noticed the stock bracket looks like the one i waited a month to get, could i have used the stock bracket instead of wiating? also i saw that the one on the video cam with screws, mine didnt can i use the ones that are stock?

thanks,
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">nope stock bracket wont work...Your FC TB SHOULD come with two new TPS screws not the 4 going into the intake mani..you use the stock ones again...so yes use the stock ones again...

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is the best way to affix the gasket to the intake manifold? jsut put it on it or use some gasket sealant?

thanks,

·
Registered
476 Posts
yes you could have, I didn't get any brackets with my TB, I just used the ones off the factory unit, and lined up the holes correctly for the TPS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts