Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is a TB going to do any good on an auto tranny? Or if i put one in am i just going to rev my engine while not realing accelerating any faster?

Any input is appreciated?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
you will increase your throttle response significantly!! let me know what you decided to do. i can help you track down a good deal on a FC t/b.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Get it. DO IT NOW. It is by far one of the best mods for automatics. I have a FC one and love the throttle response.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
worked wonders on my car!!!!!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yeah, man, let's talk hook-up! And while you're being so good as to answer questions, won't that TB make kickdowns quicker too, since it quickens throttle response?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I got a question for you guys, since i have a head package will it help me out more or less, i have plenty of top end, but my low end is s****y, so will this just make my car bog even more in low rpm's? I want to get it , but i want to know if anyone has a head package on there auto with a throttle body if so did it help ?

thanks
john

p.s where's the hookup man, you posted 2 days ago!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Originally posted by all2envyZx3:
I got a question for you guys, since i have a head package will it help me out more or less, i have plenty of top end, but my low end is s****y, so will this just make my car bog even more in low rpm's? I want to get it , but i want to know if anyone has a head package on there auto with a throttle body if so did it help ?

thanks
john

p.s where's the hookup man, you posted 2 days ago!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Wow a head package on an auto. Hey dude, how does the car run? Do you like it? What are the good and bad things about your car since the head package got installed?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts