Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
i looked into doing this...but one problem... add an inch to your height...there is a hood in the way... and im not cutting my intake to "try" something that might not work well...ill let someone else try first LOL

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Just like the "tornado", If this works at all, it can only benefit carburated or throttle body injected cars. It's useless on a focus. don't even waste your ime thinking about using this thing ferrethouse.

·
I can do no WRONG
1,356 Posts
My Gigaherz Engineering TB adaptor kit acts kinda like a spacer but with no spinny stuff. I added at least tweny leven whp to my car!

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Lol..It's not the plate, it's whats attached to it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
They have a 30days money back, try it out and let us know

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have one on my zq8 vortec V6 GMC sonoma It works on the V8's and V6. Its cool when you get on it, it sounds like a turbo spooling. I notice on my truck lowend and midrange gains and gas mileage got better as well. I didn't think they made TB spacers for a four banger.

·
Registered
35 Posts
137.00$ for a block of aluminum witha hole in it you have got to be kidding me this has got to be the most over priced pos i have ever seen yes carb spacers work but a t/b spacer com'on not worth the 137.00$ if you ask me

·
Registered
803 Posts
They actually work well on carbs and TB injection. They basically give a longer intake path (more torque) and give the air a chance to cool a little. Look for "phenolic spacer" sometime.

It should do almost nothing on the Focus IMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts