Ford Focus Forum banner

Thursday Night FR12 Kickoff - Red Robin Carlisle - 6PM

4K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  kenzx3 
#1 ·

It's always a great idea to sit down for dinner after a long car trip, why not do it with some like-minded friends? On Thursday May 31st we will be kicking off the Focus Rising 2012 Weekend with a tradition that started last year and quickly became a favorite. We will be putting together a laid back meet at the Red Robin in Carlisle, PA. What's better than grabbing a brew over burgers on the patio of their outside patio overlooking a parking lot full of your friend's and soon-to-be friends foci? Don't let the Foci scare you though, this meet is open to any and all automotive enthusiasts.

Note this is not the Red Robin from last year, that is the Mechanicsburg location, and this year we will be a little closer at the Carlisle Location. Why the Carlisle location? Well other than it being closer, this location has a ton more parking, more seating, and can easily handle larger groups. We will be coordinating a reservation for how ever many people post up that they will be attending so make sure you post up!

A few ground rules. Respect the staff, building, and parking lot of the Red Robin. No Burnouts, Clean Up after Yourself, No Loud Music, and No acting like an idiot. We have had issues in the past with this and this parking lot does have a strong security presence as well as the police right down the road so be on your best behavior so we can return from years to come. Remember you represent all Focus owners everywhere when you have a modified Focus.

When: Thursday May 31st
Time: 6PM Seating Time: 6:15PM

Address: 236 Westminster Drive, Carlisle, PA 17013
Directions from Quality Inn Carlisle (Official FR12 Hotel):
- Take Right out of Quality Inn Carlisle Parking Lot
- Merge Onto Ramp for I-81 South Towards Chambersburg
- Follow I-81 for 3.0 Miles
- Take Exit 49 For PA-641
- Turn Left at Red Light at bottom of ramp for Trindle Road
- Take First Right onto Army Heritage Drive
- Turn Right onto Westminster Drive and Proceed to Red Robin Parking Lot

Map of Location with Parking:

Those Planning to Attend:

See less See more
#2 ·
McPunk and I will be there. It'll be nice to formally meet some of you, since I don't think I've met anyone yet. It's lonely up here in MN.

#10 ·
I should edit my statement, and say I'll be there if the caravan gets there on time. I don't see why we won't though. Although, it's a 9h 16m drive from Ingalls to Carlisle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.