Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I insalled my sparco wheel today. Actually my fiance did it, nice job too. Anyways it has some dish to it so it brings the wheel a big closer to me. Unfortunately with my race seat [basically puts me on the floor] it's almost like I am driving a metro bus.

Needless to say my off season project is going to be to add tilt steering. Has anyone ever done this? Any idea is it's tough or not?

Any help would be..... Well, helpful.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Yeah its straight forward. I just happen to have a tilt column sitting here that I'll sell CHEAP. PM me if your interested.

Scott

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Just a note, it might not be enough. I have a racing wheel and tilt column and the stock seats, and I still find it way too high. You might want to look into lowering the stock column or something.

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Just a note, it might not be enough. I have a racing wheel and the stock seats, and I still find it way too high. You might want to look into lowering the stock column or something.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Is there an echo in here?

Might look at some spacers to lower stock column, too. Of course, the arc will put wheel even closer to your chest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts