Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Cool looking seat. I have mine covered in black leather. And I don't even have a kit...LOL
I'd go with the ST or the Scooby.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I would get something new, If you're hauling around a baby, you want something that is going to be reliable. That being said, get the mazda!

I don't think you could go wrong with either one, but the mazda looks a little better has the same engine, and has more space.

Good luck, and nice seat!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I got the ST to haul my baby around...

·
Registered
7,109 Posts
He he, for me I'd probably get a older Volvo trubo wagon. But I've been eyeing doing what my father did for our family "hauler". He had a Econoline Van with a 460 in it. During some minor work from the dealership, a oil cooler hose popped off and he burn out the engine. SO the next upgrade was a mild 468ci with a 270/270ish cam, ported heads, bigger intake with holly (700ish) carb! Of course the van came from the factory with positive traction and 3.73 gears.

SO a-la 2005 I was going to do a Astrovan with a mild 350 conversion and small turbo system. OR a E-250 with a upgraded turbodiesel engine (propane injection, bigger turbo, exhaust, computer, etc. etc.). But for going the swanky route I'd really like to do a cobra motored focus wagon.... Anyways have a good one and good luck
-bix

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was checking them both out, and the mazda comes with a lot more avalible options, while the focus as a lot more standard options. I'd love to have a warranty and stuff, but I'm also kind of a sucker for turbo noises.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
don't get the WRX wagon.. cuz you'll want to mod it..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was in the same position and ended up with the Mazda 3...best decision I ever made! Fully loaded minus navigation...the leather and HID's are great.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was in the same position and ended up with the Mazda 3...best decision I ever made! Fully loaded minus navigation...the leather and HID's are great.
can I ask how much it ran you?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
don't get the WRX wagon.. cuz you'll want to mod it..
what? come on wifey, it's a wagon?!?!

anyone know of any good subie forums?
heheh.

goto NASIOC.com - best one out there, i'm on it too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts