Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Illage Vidiot
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last winter the first snow was a surprise and i wrecked (i actually hit the curb) the bad thing is that i had my motegi 18's on a bent them. So this winter i want to be prepared where is a good place to get cheap steal rims like the ones on the focus se you know the ones that you put hub caps on

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Try Disocunt Tire. They can get you cheap steel rims. You might even find some 15" wheels that you like better than the steelies for not much more. Check 'em out.

It seems to me that www.tirerack.com also runs some pretty good deals on steelies, covers, and snows all in the same package. Check them out as well - they're a site sponsor.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
be sure to get em early i bought mine realy close to the first snow. i had to get 2 from dtd and 2 from tire rack

·
Registered
156 Posts
If you can find a set of used SAAB snows on steel rims from '88-'93 900 or any 9000 they will fit right up. Size 185/65/15 works great for me!

Tio Barry

·
Registered
263 Posts
We expect to receive our first batch on or around September 19th, approx price $48 delivered per wheel. Figure about $550 for a Blizzak WS-50 package including covers. If drive fast all the time though, the sidewalls on the WS-50 are kind of soft.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts