Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I grew up around mustangs and am familiar with the tinted plastic covers that people put over there lights to make them look black. I think this would look neat on my focus but i'm not sure if they exist at all. help?

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Yeah, they make them. Not sure if they make them for the Sedan or Wagon, but heres my tails with them.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
They're available for the ZX3/ZX5 & the sedan

2000-2005 ZX3/ZX5's
&
only the 2000-2004 Sedan (since the tail light is different for '05)

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
AutoVent Shade. If you go to there website, you should be able to find a part number. And take that to any local Truck store where they sell like bed liners and bed toppers, they'll probably carry AutoVentshade and be able to order them for you.

·
Registered
681 Posts
they look great and much more reversable then nightshade..just make sure they are on right please..had one fly off another car and almost hit my winshield.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I just tried searching again, and I can't find them. I went to GTS, and Lund website and it wasn't there. I definatly seen them for the 4dr. Try calling them..?

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
I went on AutoVentshade's website, not Lunds. The only ones I could find were the ones for the hatchback like mine. Sorry to mislead you.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Trust me..they do exist for the sedan. I can't remember exactly what website I seen them on, becayse I've been trying to find a spoiler for another member and i've been to well over 200 webpages. I too went to Lunds and GTS websites and couldn't find them..but they do exist.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Nice! That last webpage that you listed is where I found them. I remembered the layout of the page, but not the webpage itself. AutoTruckToys.com is the cheapest of the 3.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts