Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend I spotted a bright yellow ZX3 with SVT bumpers and wing but it said ZX3 on the back...not SVT. I only saw it from the back in 100 oaks, but I just wondered if it was anyone on here.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, so you don't drive the bright yellow car, but aren't there some people that live in Tennessee on FJ? Come on, what Focus do you have?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I live in Knoxville. I have owned a few Foci during the last 12 years including a 2002 SVT and 2007 ST. Now I am driving a 2012 Titanium.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wouldn't happen to have the stock wheels from that '02 laying around somewhere, would you? lol

Nice to see there are a few of us around.

·
Registered
194 Posts
No SVT wheels. I do have a set of 16 x 7.5 wheels with slightly used Star Specs. I bought the tires last March to autocross then ended up not being able to. I put about 2000 street miles on them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope to be up toward Knoxville in a couple of weeks. The wife and I are planning a camping trip up that way. Glad to see I'm not the only guy from TN on here.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm live out in White Bluff, about 45 minutes west of Nashville, but work in Smyrna.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I figure this is the thread to do it in. I highly recommend Sloan Ford in Columbia for service. They're very friendly and have fair prices.

Just got my car serviced there for some electrical problems.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome flametail! Did I just see you over in Rigz with a new ST? Congrats on the purchase. I live in Antioch about 15 mins from Smyrna.

I figure this is the thread to do it in. I highly recommend Sloan Ford in Columbia for service. They're very friendly and have fair prices.

Just got my car serviced there for some electrical problems.
Never dealt with Sloan Ford, but good to know of quality service departments in town.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I'm in Mount Juliet (East of Nashville). I do happen to have a set of 04 SVT Focus wheels for sale with wicked Z1 Star Spec tires on them.

Nate

1 - 11 of 11 Posts