Ford Focus Forum banner

Today at work

622 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Wedge1212 
#1 ·
SO I was walking out of the showroom at the dealership I work at today and i see a car that I just don't quite recognize in our parking spots. I get closer and I nearly had a heart attack it was a Panoz Esperante COUPE. Let me just tell you I was giddy for the rest of the day, I still am in awe of how beautiful of a car that it is. Here are some pics I found of one since I didn't have my camera availible. The one on the lot was similar to a liquid grey in color, with a magnaflow exhaust and yellow headlight colors, and on top of that it had georgia manufacturers plates.

See less See more
#7 ·
The worst thing was that it was one of the Panoz bigwigs there visiting my boss, so he let pretty much all of the exec's at my dealership take it for a test drive. I was quite jealous, just one more reason to hate being at the bottom of the car dealership totem pole. And I don't think it has the cobra engine in it since now the cobra engines have a supercharger. I think it is just a 4.6 L V8 tuned a little better than the Mach 1 Mustang since it puts out about 320 hp (I think).

Thanks for the link fix Todd, I forgot about the stupid extra stuff that gets added.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.