Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a look at these, I can't wait until we get the new legacy in the states:

First off, I would trade my EVO in for this:

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
You know, not a day goes by that I don't think "You, know, I really should give up on Fords and get myself a Subaru. Or two."

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
You know, not a day goes by that I don't think "You, know, I really should give up on Fords and get myself a Subaru. Or two."
That's why I am going Import for my next car.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
HAHAH it's much easier to go through life with no attachment to any company. Just buy the company that makes the best products

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
That red wagon has got to be one of the most gorgeous Subarus.. like.. EVAR!!!
I am not a wagon fan.. but OMG.. I have to agree!!! Absolutely beautiful

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Anybody else notice that wagon looks to be intentionally styled after the Audi S4 Avant / RS4?

The wheels are almost Avus-like, and the front grille has the trademark S4 horizonal slats.

·
Educating Mazda Owners One Thread at a Time
4,723 Posts
Anybody else notice that wagon looks to be intentionally styled after the Audi S4 Avant / RS4?

The wheels are almost Avus-like, and the front grille has the trademark S4 horizonal slats.
Those were my EXACT thoughts....

But nonetheless, it still looks HOT!

·
Registered
809 Posts
the red one looks like a hyundai:(

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Re: Tokyo A. Show..Subaru Legacy/Impreza modified

Huminahumina.

I will own a legacy twin turbo wagon at some point in my life. Well, maybe in my next life. Gorgeous.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Well... owning both, I can honestly say that the Focus is more fun to drive than the WRX.

People hate it when I say that, but aside from straight line acceleration, the Focus is better. Next to the WRX, the Focus' handling is telepathic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts