Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new Mag. called "Focus Fanitic" just came out this week and turbo Tom has a real nice article on his little white Ford. This could be the mag. keeping us focus people from fliping in other mags just to see a ford....
very cool Tom

·
Registered
186 Posts
Where can you get this mag, you think they will carry this at walmart, mag with nothin but foci, sweeeet!
Good Find

·
Registered
744 Posts
Walmart should have them, I spoke with the Magizine Rep in our store, and told it it's being published by FF&MM and he said that 99% chance we'd carry em.

·
Registered
186 Posts
sweet, I will have to pick one up tonight.
thanx

·
Registered
619 Posts
I also just found this mag. went to 4 places including Borders and Walden books didnt have them. A place called Magazines & More had them. Only $4, it's the least expensive thing I've done for my Focus. Flipping through the pages I must say I'm impressed with the layout and adds.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Does any of you who already have the magazine have seen any phone number or website in it where I can subscribe and have it sent via air-mail to México City?

Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does any of you who already have the magazine have seen any phone number or website in it where I can subscribe.

Sorry man this is a one time deal. No subscribions yet. It is like a test to see if there is market to make the Mag profitable. If there is a market then they would take the next step. As far as where to get a copy the Mag is put out buy Primedia but I don't see a phone number.
Jimmi

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I dont think mag will make it at least not a monthly thing.

I mean how much new stuff happens in the focus world monthly? That mag is just a paper version of the jet lol

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
OMG I picked up a copy at barnes and nobel last night! My gosh I thought I had died and gone to heaven! Great mag, but like someone said, don't see how it could be a monthly production. Maybe once every 3 months. But still very very cool. Finally something dedicated to us focus peopl, not HONDA!

·
Registered
68 Posts
http://www.motortrend.com/features/news/112_news030818_focus/

Nifty... I think it coudl be bi-monthly for sure, I mean even though theres not "new 2005 Focus" news every month, they can do just like every other magazine and just do Readers rides and a ton of How To's. I'm sure everyone on here could write "how to save time when installing your ******* article" ya know? We'll see.

Later,
Andrew

1 - 14 of 14 Posts