Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I'm Not Better Than You Since I Drive a Porsche, I
3,343 Posts
Toyota Echo: At least the name is accurate: It's not quite a car--just an echo of one. The face of this car suggests a cringing animal that expects to be whacked in the head at any moment, while the tail almost begs to be kicked. Having to drive a bottom-feeder econo-car is bad enough; this is pure meanness on Toyota's part.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That was Great!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I saw some glaring omissions.

EVO VIII - nastiest vehicle in the history of mankind. The front of Fred Flinstones car had better lines.

Monte Carlo - Still have yet to have this car grow on me at all.

New BMW 5 series

Ferrari Enzo - bits and pieces of it are brilliant. Overall, it looks like a frankencar that only a mad scientist would be proud of.

·
Registered
742 Posts
very funny. they really ripped apart the aztek and the aerio.

although i don't agree with what was written about the subaru wrx - i like the car that they have pictured on the site, but i don't like the new styling of the wrx sti version.

·
Registered
887 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAACK - AZTEC!!!

Three years ago at the Daytona 500 guess what was the pace "car"? Yup, you guessed it - a butt-ugly Aztek. The crowd just groaned and sighed as that ugly car led the pack around the track.

I remember the first time my 12 year old daughter saw one as we pulled up next to it at a stop light - she just said "omigosh Dad, what IS that ugly car?"

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
I agree with their list EXCEPT for the BMW and the Subie.
Visually, both cars have some Unique features, but I would be hard-pressed to call them "Ugly".
The OTHERS however....

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
The Echo is indeed a very hideous car, and unlike the WRX, doesn't have good underpinnings at all.

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts
Originally posted by zx3 focus racer:
[QB]BMW 745i
what are they on crack? that car is f'in beutiful.
QB]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Are you on crack? Bangle destroyed it, along with others.

·
LET'S GO RIDE BIKES
2,760 Posts
Regarding the Aztec... You'd think that SOMEONE at GM would have raised their hand and said something. I just don't see how that could be considered a "good design"
And notice you don't see a lot of them on the road. It's like the AMC Gremlin of the new milennium.
I don't agree with the WRX and the BMW 7 being on there though. C'mon there's uglier cars than that. Heck the new Neon SRT looks like ass and so does the Evo 8 for that matter! Well the front of 'em anyway...

[ 05-01-2003, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: robbyracer ]

·
Driver > Car
23,987 Posts
wait a minute here... they still make the aztek? i didn't know it was still in production...

edit: had to add this

Hummer H2: At least you can park it out back--or better yet, cover it with mud. Military Humvees were built to be shot at, and that's not such a bad idea here, either. The good news is that it gets 10 miles per gallon and produces so much planet-warming C02 that we'll all be underwater soon enough--and thus spared having to seeing them around much longer
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

[ 05-01-2003, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: demonfire ]

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
The Aztek, despite being an abomination, is quite a nice vehicle. It handles well, is acceptably quick, is very smooth and very practical. Unfortunately, it looks worse than a vaginal infection.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.