Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Originally posted by TRUenemy00:
you should dyno the eram electric supercharger instead...

just return it after if it doesn't work
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i definately second that

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
Originally posted by mwizz:
I will ship you mine and you can dyno it. It is for the stock intake.

Mike
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">are you serious? Please do, that would be SUPER great man, i will give you dyno results and all, and ship it right back, let me know ASAP please, because im going to the dyno this saturday

I rather not spend $70 and then pay the stupid restocking fee and HUGE shipping fees they have

LET ME KNOW

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
how bout on the way to fresno without, on the way back, with, and then figure out exact milage???

This is gonna be interesting;)

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Originally posted by nazthug:
how bout on the way to fresno without, on the way back, with, and then figure out exact milage???

This is gonna be interesting;)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">How's the terrain on that drive?
I get better MPG going South to Mobile, AL from Knoxville, TN than I do on the return trip, due to the elevation change. Just something to consider when testing.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Naz,

Glad to hear someone is finally going to do this. We all anxiously await the results. Granted your car is far from stock, but at least it is still N/A.

Eric

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
its and actually, if anything, it should show the most results, because its sucking in ALOT more air, so it should make the "tornado" effect, more effective??

Damn, who knows, maybe it will spin the air so hard, it will rip my intake pipe apart..

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Nazthug=The Devil!

[ 10-07-2002, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: FocusOnMyZeTec ]

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I appologize

[ 10-07-2002, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: FocusOnMyZeTec ]

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
triple...

[ 10-07-2002, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: FocusOnMyZeTec ]

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
triple post...

[ 10-07-2002, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: FocusOnMyZeTec ]

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
You guys IM GONNA DO IT, thats right, im tired of the BS and posts and gueswork, im gonnna order one before i go to the dyno and DYNO THIS MOTHER****ER damnit

Its gonna be great, if it does nothing, man, tornado is going out of business

If it does as much as 1 hp, im not gonna hate

WTF are those dynoes they used in the infomercials? A little needle and only goes up to like 250hp? BS, but i will finally test it and get REAL world results, before and after

ITS ABOUT TIME someone did this

Im interested in the outcome

Im guessing im gonna put in the intake pipe right after the mafs, im not sure how the tornado is gonna keep itself spinning going through the turn in the intake pipe, but OH WELL< they say it works on ALL cars

hahhaa

·
Registered
395 Posts
My dad put one in his 99 dakota r/t and he had tons of mods. He just yanked it out. Dont think it did anything. Didnt dyno it, but he just didnt feel anything.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts