Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much (n/a) torque do you have to the front wheels?
*edit* What cams, cr, and headwork?

[ 12-15-2002, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Fisch ]

304 Posts
i'd have to say that tom probably has this one. isn't he at 400+ ft/lb?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
n/a, fwd, doubt he's at 400lb-ft... but hey there's a first for everything I suppose.

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
120!!!

Well I'm sure a little more now as I've added a chip, bored out my TB and switched to an AEM CAI since my last dyno. The 120 was with a K&N cone filter stuck on the end of my MAFS and my flowmaster cat back.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I have 138 ft/lbs Stock Head, Stock chip, Stock ECU, Stock internals...Stock MAFS...with every other basic bolt on planted on Crower Stage II cams...I know ppl who are up at 143whp or so with the Cranes...I dont think Ive seen in the 150's...although I will make it happen..dont worry...

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Originally posted by Fisch:
n/a, fwd, doubt he's at 400lb-ft... but hey there's a first for everything I suppose.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well he does, just not NA.

- Drew

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Originally posted by everyone-needs-a-clear-focus:
i'd have to say that tom probably has this one. isn't he at 400+ ft/lb?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Actually, I think Tom does have the most torque N/A...obviously not one white car, on that N/A motor he built, i don't remember the exact number though but he posted the dyno like a month or so ago

·
Registered
110 Posts
My Anti-Vtec zx3 is goin to th e Dyno today!!! I'll post results... Confident on 150+

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Originally posted by ViLFernando:
My Anti-Vtec zx3 is goin to th e Dyno today!!! I'll post results... Confident on 150+
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">150+??not gonna happen.....well not with just those mods...I want it though!!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
510ft/lbs OH wait that is my Buick, sorry

Tim

·
Super Moderator
12,435 Posts
Originally posted by ViLFernando:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You are going to be dissapointed.
150 with those mods are all but impossible.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts