Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very Soon I'll be posting the date and place for the next Track Attack.

I'm just getting a few things lined-up first before we post it.

I expect this one to be the biggest of them all. Maga Track Attack!!!!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The Track Attack will be March 17th and 18th at California Speedway. This will be held during Jetfest2 at the Speedway as well.

We going to add a couple more classes to the event

Fast Focus Overall (1,2,3)
Focus Performance Touring (Unlimited) Class
Focus Street Touring (Modified) Class
Focus Street Stock (Lightly Modified) Class
Spec Focus

·
Registered
247 Posts
I am in this time no missing this one for me, Can't wait to see what my car does and how fast that Focus sport turbo car goes.
Scottish.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CCC said:
When are we getting something on the right coast?

CCC
That will be the next time attack for sure. It could be at Pocono, VIR or Road Atlantic. Once I get the schedule for those regions.. We'll set something up for the Summer.

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
is this timing coming out of the HPDE's or is it going to be in a separate thing that we could also run in ?

·
Registered
221 Posts
i really wish some mazdas would get off their asses and take their cars to the track! i end up tagging along with you guys all the time (which is fun, don't get me wrong) but can't "compete" in anything! Nik tried to set something up put they all pansied out.....damn!

anyhow, i'll be there for sure! Gillis is working on my mtx swap right now, so i won't be driving the slushbox around the track and it shifting when it wants like at willow.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MrTea said:
i really wish some mazdas would get off their asses and take their cars to the track! i end up tagging along with you guys all the time (which is fun, don't get me wrong) but can't "compete" in anything! Nik tried to set something up put they all pansied out.....damn!

anyhow, i'll be there for sure! Gillis is working on my mtx swap right now, so i won't be driving the slushbox around the track and it shifting when it wants like at willow.
Great!!! I'll see you there.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ya. you guys are killin me over here in New York.I would have to trailer the WRC SVT. and that just is not possible now! Good Luck and have fun.Someday we will catch up.

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Hmm I'll have to tally up my points.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts